The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

I just bought my PS3 recently, so only FIFA 10, Infamous, Little Big Planet, Guitar Hero Metallica and SEGA Mega Drive Collection.

I'm tempted to buy Call of Duty MW2 towards the end of this week - and I'm getting Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 and a couple of others for Christmas.

That is an unprecidented trophy collection you have there, GA. :shifty:

Curse you error 80022a07!

How embarrassing. I just marked out like a small girl when I saw a new Cardigans song in the SingStar store.

That's nearly as bad as buying Joyride by Roxette.

It's Erase/Rewind, not the best track off the album but hopefully this means a few more will be added from it.

I think I'll avoid The Buggles though.....but Ace of Base is tempting. <_<

So, um, what's this I hear about being able to download a PSN game onto 5 consoles with only one purchase? If I buy, install, and then change hard drives, would installing to the new one count as one total install or two?

In that case you just use a backup and read all of your old data on the new HDD so you´ed keep all your savegames n stuff aswell.

From what i understand the PSN uses the Console to identify how many times you downloaded something... so on your one console you could download it an infinit amount of times. - But if you downloaded aplication X on 5 different consoles with it´s lost once you wreck all 5 systems.

There are people who use this to trade contend, if thats what you are getting at...

I was more concerned about buying Burnout Paradise & then ending up using 40% of the DRM installs due to upgrading the hard drive after the fact (it's only a 40GB, and the install is ~7GB I'm told), but if there's trading to be had...

I was more concerned about buying Burnout Paradise & then ending up using 40% of the DRM installs due to upgrading the hard drive after the fact (it's only a 40GB, and the install is ~7GB I'm told), but if there's trading to be had...

It's much cheaper to buy the disc, I know. :crying:

I didn't check price to buy a hard copy then spunked £30 on it before finding it on amazon for £15 the next day.