The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

I have Siren 1 and 2 for PS2. Great Japanese horror vibe and nice gimmick being able to "tune in" to see through the eyes of your enemies as they come rushing towards you.

I was thinking about downloading this one but I just don't know if I'd play it all through...

I have Siren 1 and 2 for PS2. Great Japanese horror vibe and nice gimmick being able to "tune in" to see through the eyes of your enemies as they come rushing towards you.

I was thinking about downloading this one but I just don't know if I'd play it all through...

If you were to get it pick up the Blu-Ray release as the episodes do not last that long. Episode 1-3 for me took around an hour to and hour and a half.

Plus the Blu-Ray is much cheaper if you can pick up used. Although it is just an americanised remake of Siren 1.

Edited by Captain Kirk

So I was just on UFC in my not-finished-yet first and only career with Kurt Angle which I started when I had the game at release. So I'm owning Tito Ortiz in the face, when he gets a takedown. No biggie.

But my battery dies. Mount. Punch, punch, punch, KO. Fuck you Tito. Fuck you UFC. Every other game pauses when there is no controller. But not you UFC.

I wasn't going to take that loss, so I quit game hopefully before it saved. Let's find out. And it did. Good.

Edited by TheModernWay

There are a bunch of PSone Games on sale this week in PSN. 2.99€ for Populus is a pritty nice deal if you ask me. There also are Theme Park and Theme Hospitale among the cheaper games. It´s all sort of more a colection of games i used to love on the PC but still... 2.99€. Nice.

I don't wanna ruin my controller battery like some people do by keeping it plugged in all the time. :shifty:

And I was trying to plug it back in, scrambling for the cable as Tito sat on me. I didn't like Tito beforehand, but now. :angry:

Anyway, finally finished my first career a few fights after that one. Didn't manage to get the level 3 kickboxing trophy thing (I had 10 points left to get) and no HOF either. Lame. started my second as a quite good looking Ken Shamrock. Already got off to a better start by winning my tryout.

Woo, 7 fights in and undefeated.

Edited by TheModernWay

I noticed for the first time since release, the Tesco near me had FIFA 10 in stock. These ones had the new PSP style logo at the top of the cover though, as opposed to the PLAYSTATION 3 text going down the side, like my FIFA 10 has that I bought at Asda.

Btw, who else is picking up Uncharted 2 on Friday? It's a must for whoever's played the first game, surely.

I'm grabbing Uncharted 2 tonight. Looking forward to playing it. I prefer the single player aspect of a game to multiplayer so it's great to see a game like Uncharted 2 come around. Though it happens to be a big bonus that the multiplayer is quite fun as well.