The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

If I use my other account to download the other games, can I delete the user again on my PS3 and still have access to the games? I like having just one user on the PS3 and delete the other user unless i need my ohter PS3 account for some reason.

The same thing happened to me as TMW. I got an error code while initially trying to download it and the option disappeared. Account Information is the way to do it. I got Infamous and Wipeout.

I put in my old MacBook Harddrive, for now that (149gb) has been enough to handle all ps+ conted. Sooner or later you will just have to delet stuff. But unlike iTunes you can just go in your purchase history and redownload everything later. You also can creat backups, but i don´t know if that works for single games.

House of the Dead II description snippet:

"...a film that boldly continues where Uwe Boll's inept first film left off."

What kind of sales pitch is that?!

• Like 1

So I decided to get inFamous as one of my free games...holy christ it's 7gb.

Been downloading for 3 hours and it's only 73% done, I imagine after installation and updates the total time will be around 6 hours.

And I thought the 3/4 hours for Burnout was a while.

Same, 4 hours on and 75%. I set mine to background, but have not been doing anything else at all, and set the PS3 to turn off as it finishes.

Got it, it's alright, I've been having too much fun on Burnout but I'll slowly play it through, quite glad it didn't have any updates either.

Now to decide on the other game I'm going to get ^_^

Went with Dead Nation and Wipeout since I already have LBP and Infamous. Really dig Wipeout, it's the first game I've played in the series since the famous PS1 demo disc with Korn's "Blind" on it. Tell me I'm not the only one that remembers that.

Dead Nation is fun, speaking of PS1, reminds me of Loaded, which I played the hell out of back in 95. I can see it getting quite frustrating though.

Went with Dead Nation and Wipeout since I already have LBP and Infamous. Really dig Wipeout, it's the first game I've played in the series since the famous PS1 demo disc with Korn's "Blind" on it. Tell me I'm not the only one that remembers that.

You aren't. But Wipeout 2097 set to the tune of "Firestarter" is waaaaaaay cooler.

You are most certainly not the only one. I had completely forgotten about it basically being my intro to Korn way back when I was like... 8? Far too young to be listening to such music!

I've been hooked on L.A. Noire the past couple of days, but I'm looking forward to booting up Wipeout and doing some EWBattles this week. I figure I'll get around to Infamous when I don't have a sandbox-type game at my disposal. Until then it'll just sit around.

Got Infamous, seems pretty good, but it's one of those games is so big it feels like you're making hardly any progress. Will attempt to get LBP tonight or something, even though I only have 7GB left. :/