The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

That was odd, when I looked at both our trophies, it had you at 96% and missing the one power. Hence why I sent the note. It could be you just never updated the trophy sync in a while. Could be thats the reason. The notes not that old.

Either way, I have to find that shard now. Deals a deal. Im just not going to use the net for it. I wont let it beat me.

I've almost got the Uncharted Platinum (Crushing, Grenade Hangman and 1 Punch Kill Streak to go) and I need to beat Crushing on Uncharted 2 plus a bunch of gun kill trophies to get that one. Just waiting a bit before I go through them again since I just beat them both again last month.

Edited by Clawson

Been playing NFS some more over the last few days - still relatively early on in the cop career, but the game is bloody brilliant. It's helped by the fact that obtaining a platinum doesn't seem as far as it did away on day one, now that I've found out that my nephew is handy at it. :shifty:

Apparently Mark Wahlberg has been cast in the Uncharted movie, in place of Nathan Fillion who is so Nathan Drake it's weird. They want Joe Pesci and Robert De Niro involved as well, which is bizarre but there you go.

For UK'ers, GT5 is £35.90 in Tesco - and the GT5/PS3 320GB bundle is £269. Even I was tempted by the bundle, and I already have a PS3. :shifty:

Don't worry, it was no less pointless than your decision to buy a 360.

Oh sanp. :w00t:

Is De Niro going to play Sully?

Also, am I right in thinking the new PS3 slim's (320GB) don't have an SD card slot? Would suck if not, as my PC refuses to read the one I have when I want to put music on my mobile.

...just thinking ahead for when my 60GB packs in, as the warranty's expired now.

Lol, there's an X Factor game?

Oh dear...

I just looked at the trophies for it (out of intrigue more than anything) and there was a comment posted at the bottom that pretty much summed up my feelings;

"So the worst show on TV gets its own game? I would rather be fingered violently for 24 hours than play this game."