The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

I got an e-mail from Shopto earlier saying my NFS: Hot Pursuit order had been posted, so HOPEFULLY I'll get it tomorrow. I played the demo, but you couldn't do much so it was quite shit, but it's Criterion, so I'm sure I'll love the full game.

Only because I dominated your times. :shifty:

Edited by TheModernWay

Ordered The Sly Collection today. I never actually played any of the originals nor Infamous but I'm definitely intrigued by them.

I just finished inFamous... a bit annoying at times, but a really fun game overall.

No need to watch aging spies smoke cigarettes or take a sandwich break when it comes to installing Gran Turismo 5 -- Eurogamer has confirmed with Sony that the game will actually have a feature allowing users to install it in chunks while playing. "If users choose not to install the data straight away it will do it in stages as new areas, tracks, etc. are accessed during normal gameplay,"a Sony representative stated. The install weighs in at 6.3 gigglebytes, unsurprising considering there are like eleventy billion cars in the game and takes about 40 minutes when installing straight-up, Eurogamer reports.

Good think i put a 500gig hd in my macbook and replaced the 80 gig one in my ps3 with the Laptop one.