The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Speaking of the rage inducing MW2, I FINALLY did the Wardriving Spec-Ops mission on veteran, on my own too. I decided to work the laptops backwards, going to the house at the far end and disabling that one first (which I'd never managed to do before).

I then did the 20 kills whilst on a vehicle trophy by doing one of the snowmobile spec-ops by going slow and picking people off. Also managed to get the kill 4 people whilst downed in spec-ops trophy too, despite not playing with anyone. I turned the spare controller on and let that be idle as I waited to get shot up. :shifty:

Now all I need to do is finally beat Homeland Security on veteran to platinum this fucking game. That'll be fun. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

I liked the map builder, but I can't understand why they picked the controller configuration. I'm a huge fan of Kart Racers and I don't see why they'd mix it up at all, even a little, the CTR and Sonic controls worked fine. And the controlling of the drift is fairly naff, it feels way to hard to control it properly. I get that that's more realistic, but come on, it's LPB with cars, realism shouldn't factor into it at all.

So, I didn't pick up Biohazard/Resident Evil 5 when it first came out and a few weeks later decided that I might as well wait until it was cheap as there was no point waiting a few weeks just to pay the same amount.

Picked it up today for £10 equiv preowned, all in English. Whoo. Just as hard to control as I remember, great atmosphere so far though.

Also picked up a preowned MAG for the same price. Should be fun as long as I don't get stuck on Japan only servers.

I completed RE5 on Pro difficulty the other day Hammy, but I've replayed it about five times already anyway, I suck, but if you ever want a game of co-op story or some mercenaries fun so you can get some easy kills on someone, just let me know :)

Oh also, I picked MW2 up. Or, well, my brother did. But yeah, if any of you guys have it I'll be happy to be an easy kill in multiplayer >_>

Official Sony headset's $41.99 on Amazon.com, the few third party ones I've found are of similar pricing ($35-$40+)

Someone find me a cheap headset, under $30US. <_<

http://www.cellphoneshop.net/blde.html

tons there for cheap

Wait wait.

Any bluetooth headset works, right? If so, durrrrrr, I'm pretty sure we have some laying around the house.

How long does it take to pair this shit? ¬_¬ I got one of my mom's old headsets and it works - as far as I can tell - and automatically goes into pairing mode whenever it's turned on. So I went to "Manage Bluetooth Devices" in the XMB and started scanning for it, and it's taken like.. 10 minutes. I imagine it's not supposed to, right? <_<