The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Well, cock, my regular has already sold out of their pre-orders, which means I need to rely on the demon spawn at GAME to actually stick to their word for once and keep my pre-order I placed last minute today, which they won't.

Mine is NewDamage25, and yeah, I'm following you on Twitter/Facebook. <_<

Anyone else can add me on PSN too if you wish, just say who you are. I mainly seem to play MW2 though, even though I hate it. Or at least hate what it does to me.

If what it does to you is turn you into a screaming child filled with rage over the fact that people constantly lag up servers by saving up killstreaks and releasing them all at once... then I am right there with you. sad.gif

Something like that, yeah. I become a screaming, swearing, frothing at the mouth in pure rage mess. And yet I still play because there's nothing else to really play. :/

I feel your pain, down to the last moment of frothing. Until Red Dead comes out, all I really have to do in my free gaming time is MW2.

Well, I could finally beat FFXIII, but I hate the boss I'm stuck on. I can survive everything he throws at me, but suddnely he'll cast one simple spell on Lightning and BAM. Game over. Cunt. dry.gif

Wild guess, is it...

Cid or Barthandalus?

Neither, actually. I beat Cid was relative ease and Barthandelus, much as I despised the cunt, I managed to topple. It's the fucking thing that protect the tower in Gran Pulse. I put about 20 minutes into lowering it's HP to almost dead, surviving most of his attacks, only for him to cast one fucking Aero on Lightning to end the game. I really, really can't stand the fact that if your Team Leader dies, it's game over.

Go to Gamestation, they probably have a load of emos in there, if that's your thing.

I'll take whatever's on the table that's under 200 pounds.

Does this include the weight of the table?