The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Anybody know if Championship Manager Express is the worth ?6 they're charging? Ever since my PC has been too shit to run the newer versions of FM quick enough, I've been craving a manager game. How hasn't anyone filled the niche in the console market is beyond me.

I miss LMA Manager :(

Anybody know if Championship Manager Express is the worth ?6 they're charging? Ever since my PC has been too shit to run the newer versions of FM quick enough, I've been craving a manager game. How hasn't anyone filled the niche in the console market is beyond me.

If you get it, I'll get it :shifty:

Debating about getting this myself

If you get it, I'll get it :shifty:

Debating about getting this myself

Yeah, I'm waitng for someone to post something about it somewhere. A google search showed up some guy on the CM forum saying it's shit, but he seemed like a tosser from the post so I didn't take to heart.

http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/19675/littlebigplanet-2/videos/LBP2reveal_final_trailer.html

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/108/1088513p1.html

Consider me extremely jealous. I had to question if a sequel to LBP was really necessary until I saw this trailer. The sheer absurd amount of possibilities is mind-blowing. It looks fun as fuck, too.

So, I just want to ask, because I love the films I'm about to mention, but is Lost Planet 2 any good? I ask because from the trailers, it kind of looks like Starship Troopers in video game form, which by my estimation should be awesome if it's anywhere near as good as those films.

Just FYI, I'm going to do a friend cull tonight since I'm not familiar with a fair few on my friends list. If your name doesn't match your board name in any way then let me know or don't take offence if I accidentally delete you and just re-add me >_>

If anyone fancies a game of something at some point, username is benjirino, I pretty much suck online at everything so I'm a free kill or two for your rankings :shifty:

Just FYI, I'm going to do a friend cull tonight since I'm not familiar with a fair few on my friends list. If your name doesn't match your board name in any way then let me know or don't take offence if I accidentally delete you and just re-add me >_>

If anyone fancies a game of something at some point, username is benjirino, I pretty much suck online at everything so I'm a free kill or two for your rankings :shifty:

Mine's like th_2005 or some shit.

Mine is NewDamage25, and yeah, I'm following you on Twitter/Facebook. <_<

Anyone else can add me on PSN too if you wish, just say who you are. I mainly seem to play MW2 though, even though I hate it. Or at least hate what it does to me.

Edited by TheModernWay

Anyone else can add me on PSN too if you wish, just say who you are. I mainly seem to play MW2 though, even though I hate it. Or at least hate what it does to me.

If what it does to you is turn you into a screaming child filled with rage over the fact that people constantly lag up servers by saving up killstreaks and releasing them all at once... then I am right there with you. sad.gif

If what it does to you is turn you into a screaming child filled with rage over the fact that people constantly lag up servers by saving up killstreaks and releasing them all at once... then I am right there with you. sad.gif

Something like that, yeah. I become a screaming, swearing, frothing at the mouth in pure rage mess. And yet I still play because there's nothing else to really play. :/

Something like that, yeah. I become a screaming, swearing, frothing at the mouth in pure rage mess. And yet I still play because there's nothing else to really play. :/

I feel your pain, down to the last moment of frothing. Until Red Dead comes out, all I really have to do in my free gaming time is MW2.

Well, I could finally beat FFXIII, but I hate the boss I'm stuck on. I can survive everything he throws at me, but suddnely he'll cast one simple spell on Lightning and BAM. Game over. Cunt. dry.gif