The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

My copy of AC2 hasn't frozen once but then AC1 would only freeze due to a famous update.

I actually WANT to complete everything on AC2. I've gotten all the seals and probably three quarters of the viewpoints. Also all but 3 Codecs. The feathers are a bit of a struggle though and still can't get one of the statues. Grawr.

Anyway, everything about this game has smacked of quality so far and there has been a great variety of missions. I've WANTED to do everything.

anyone with the 3.00 firmware update noticed that games will not auto start anymore. I have what's new turned off and auto start turned on in the settings but the games won't auto start.games still work perfectly though I just miss having the game load up automatically when I power on the system.

Well, update 3.10 has been out since then, and 3.15 got released over the last 24 hours. You could try getting that to see if the problem has fixed itself.

My friend has had problems with his games auto-starting, so update 3.00 could be the issue as you say.

Righto chaps, what game should I go and rent (and why?) out of the following titles...

COD MW2, Bayonetta, Tekken 6 or Need for Speed: SHIFT? COD is the only one I'm iffy on cause it's not really my type of game.

The 3.15 update nearly screwed up my PS3. The update stopped at 65% during install citing some error. Every time you restart it, you can only do the update and you can't get to the recovery mode. Each time the update would stop at 65%. Finally I tried turning the PS3 off with the switch in the back and then the update worked :)

That's entirely dependent on prison conditions. Will I be extradited? Will I be imprisoned in France? What are French prisons like, if so?

• Like 1

Well, it´s france, so i am hopeing for 18 year old hot bisexual girls as the guards and a constand presens of love and care from them. Exept for fitzy who would get deported to guantanamo.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

The Storeupdate is Live and ModNation Racers goes into Public Beta Mode. Grab it as long as it is still there (only the first 100000 will get in!)

If you want to Race me, the PSN ID still is "mmatzat" - i´ll start playing later tonight, need to finish some uni stuff first.

God I suck at MW2 online, someone give me tips :(

Game with Plubby, he'll show you the path >_>

(Disclaimer: I used to suck hardcore, now I only suck a bit. No guarantee that path shown will be correct. Implied guarantee it will at least be fun.)

• Like 1

Yeah. Get to know the maps.

When I get shot and then see the killcam, often the person who has killed me runs around the corner with their sights already pointing on where they're most certain an enemy (i.e. me) will be. Of course they're Japanese so dedicate themselves in an obsessive way to perfection while I'm just happy now I've got the British flag in my callsign and an exciting new camoflage for my rifle. BLAM BLAM BLAM

• Like 1