The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

24 minutes ago, tristy said:

The VR game on the PS4 was really fun too. I’m glad this one isn’t VR, I always thought I would have enjoyed it a whole lot more if it was just a regular game.

Does this video show off the new trophy progression? Someone had a video of it and they were playing Astro. I love how the new system shows you how far along in a trophy you are.

It doesn't show off trophy progression, but it does show off a trophy unlocking. And Greg did a video earlier... apparently now instead of just screenshots of the trophy popping, it'll create a little 5 second clip which I think is pretty cool. 

39 minutes ago, Rukaru Shida said:

I got a $10 US PSN wallet code that I can't use because Canada. Anyone wanna trade for a PSN code? Or PayPal?

I'll trade you a dollar for your PS5. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

You could always create a US account and use it there.

That's true. Is gifting games a thing with the PS5? I just don't wanna be splitting my games between accounts, seems annoying.

6 hours ago, Rukaru Shida said:

That's true. Is gifting games a thing with the PS5? I just don't wanna be splitting my games between accounts, seems annoying.

I created a UK account to buy a game for 4 bucks. Once I downloaded it I was able to play it from both accounts. 

• Like 1

Spider-Man: Miles Morales has the suit from Into The Spider-Verse, and when you wear it, the framerate drops and you get visual effects like in the movie. So you're basically playing a video game that plays like the movie. It looks fucking sweet too.

(You can turn off the reduced framerates and visuals while you're wearing that suit, too)

3 things that still aren’t clear to me:

1. Is all of this going to be on PS4 as well, including the new suit?

2. If so, do I have to buy the game all over again?

3. Or is this DLC? Or is Miles Morales an entirely new, full game?

I feel like I’ve gotten mixed signals on this stuff.

Its an entirely new standalone game but I think its maybe not the full size as the first one. You get a free upgrade to PS5 if you buy the PS4 version though so I imagine it'll include all the same content.