The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

I think the internal storage is around 850mb, don't know how much of it is accessible, but you can upgrade the SSD or get external storage. It being an SSD should mean everything runs smooth as hell, its one of the big selling points for the console. All the developers have commented how good it is.

17 hours ago, Jericode said:

I think the internal storage is around 850mb, don't know how much of it is accessible, but you can upgrade the SSD or get external storage. It being an SSD should mean everything runs smooth as hell, its one of the big selling points for the console. All the developers have commented how good it is.

Both versions of the PS5 have 825GB of storage space, just to clarify.

5 hours ago, Baddar said:

People were suggesting that due to the way SSD uses the data compared to HDD, that the size of game files would be reduced by around 30%. Not sure how true that is.

Be a god send if it is! Buying the external harddrive for the PS4 was a lifesaver 

Really want to see more from Miles Morales above all else because that's probably the first game I'll be getting for it, but I wouldn't complain if they confirmed a few PS5 versions for released games like Tony Hawk and Crash 4.

Price and release are obviously the big hopes!

Ooh, I want more Stray and Temtem news too. They'll absolutely reveal something for Bugsnax too, which I'm not as interested in.

Cor blimey, it's only bloody Final Fantasy innit lads?!

This seems quite a drastic shift, I never played 15 but from what I saw it was very much modern day, like they were cruising around in a car or something? Now this is all very much ye olde sword and sorcery type business.

PS console eclusivity is interesting as well considering how they've spread their back catalogue out onto other formats, plus that type they went all out and showed up at the Xbox E3 event for the reveal of 15.