The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

I hope I can get a physical copy. It'll look good on my Spider-Man shelf. I bet my local game store won't have it though and I'll have to hit up one of the GameStop's in the city.

Spiderman has been so good so far but it really makes me wonder, with the MCU riding on a massive high at the moment, why hasn't there been any real attempt at a great Avengers game? This sort of open world New York would be perfect to fly around as Iron Man for example. It's baffling that the best "avengers" style game was made by Lego.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kaney said:

Spiderman has been so good so far but it really makes me wonder, with the MCU riding on a massive high at the moment, why hasn't there been any real attempt at a great Avengers game? This sort of open world New York would be perfect to fly around as Iron Man for example. It's baffling that the best "avengers" style game was made by Lego.

Marvel and Square Enix have an Avengers game in production.

Other than that - I'd imagine that you don't get something with the polish of Spider-Man if you have to focus on multiple heroes and multiple mechanics, etc.

On 23/08/2018 at 23:55, Meacxico said:

We should get a Dead by Daylight game together sometime soon.

On 24/08/2018 at 02:22, Ms. Canadian Destroyer said:

Agreed. 

On 24/08/2018 at 15:46, Maxx said:

I echo this sentiment

You Yanks are awful at making plans. :(

Em, have I missed something? Just finished act one and I'm confused about something.

So you go to the award ceremony for the cop and the bad guys blow shit up. You take control of Miles Morales and climb through rubble and shit, whilst Parker is specifically shown to be knocked out. Then after the reveal that Martin Li is behind it, which again, Parker was out cold for, and the funeral, you regain control of Spidey and he's going on about finding evidence against Li. How does he know it was Li controlling the demons? I don't think I missed a cutscene but it's bizarre why it wasn't explained, unless I missed something.

17 minutes ago, Kaney said:

Em, have I missed something? Just finished act one and I'm confused about something.

Hide contents

So you go to the award ceremony for the cop and the bad guys blow shit up. You take control of Miles Morales and climb through rubble and shit, whilst Parker is specifically shown to be knocked out. Then after the reveal that Martin Li is behind it, which again, Parker was out cold for, and the funeral, you regain control of Spidey and he's going on about finding evidence against Li. How does he know it was Li controlling the demons? I don't think I missed a cutscene but it's bizarre why it wasn't explained, unless I missed something.

Spoiler

I am pretty sure that when he gets his spider senses and looks around he notices Martin standing there partially turning into Mr. Negative.