The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

For Uncharted Vita I picked up a number of trophies along the way and grabbed collectibles when I saw them but I never had any intention to go back through to pick them all up. I DID replay some chapters to take some more of the photos but I dunno why as I saw no point to playing through again and again in a fiddly way to hunt for bits of turquoise or something.

That's pretty much where I stand on it. I don't see the point searching online for a guide to find all of this stuff. I'd rather move on to another game.

At least in FC3, the collectibles are somewhat visible on the map.

Still awesome. Might have to pick that up, or at the very least the first one. Sony really needs to get on re-releasing old platformers with trophies. I'd kill for stuff like Spyro, Crash, Pandemonium, Tombi, Croc, Gex, Klonoa, Tombi, Abe's Odyssey and others with trophies.

Yeah Gex 3D is next on my list. And the complete Spyro Trilogy was $16 which basically made it a steal in my eyes.

I ran into two different long haired, long leather-jacketed nerdy types yesterday who were talking to their friend about SPYRO and how magical he is and going into great depth about such things. I'm soooo confused. When did Spyro become the modern poster boy for stinky goth-nerds?

Still awesome. Might have to pick that up, or at the very least the first one. Sony really needs to get on re-releasing old platformers with trophies. I'd kill for stuff like Spyro, Crash, Pandemonium, Tombi, Croc, Gex, Klonoa, Tombi, Abe's Odyssey and others with trophies.

Abe's Odyssey is getting the HD-remake treatment, so I expect it'll have trophies.

I enjoyed the battle system in the demo. It didn't really hook me, but I expect that's because I was thrown in the deep end with someone else's characters and levels and set up. I get the feeling that if I were to start from the start, I'd be a lot more interested in all the little details.

Playstation All-Stars is of 50% (for PS+ members even more).

http://chillmo.com/goto/PlayStation_All-Stars_Battle_Royale_PS3_f_r_24_99_EUR_PS_22_49_EUR_kaufen_und_kostenlos_die_Vita_Version_dazu_bekommen/2691097/

I think you need to put it in your cart to get the discounted price.

Dident even realise it was out yet.