The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

I finally got a psn card and proceeded to purchase fan axcess & download all the WWE 12 extras to date. Only now when i try to play it, it freezes at some point, or wont even start at all. The 8001054 error message comes up. Searching for solutions online was not much help, they seem to argue whether its a firmware or a blu-ray problem. Ive had zero problems with my PS3 til now. I dont have it connected to the internet normally so when i hooked it up, i did download both system updates and updates for WWE 12 itself. Im not sure if im asking for help or just venting :P

Just found out that The Simpsons Arcade Game will be released on the PSN tomorrow and is free for PS Plus users. I think I bought two or three Simpsons game as a kid on NES/SNES hoping that they would have the same gameplay as the Arcade game. Looking forward to this even if it is outdated now.

I just beat Mass Effect on my Mac, next week i´ll play ME2 on my PS3.

While not everything was great and i fully agree that you could miss the story that happens (or that the comic in the beginning of ME2 is supposed to explain all) i still enjoyed it. The only thing that really annoyed the shit out of me is the amount of weapons and upgrades they throw at you, i think i never bought anything in a shop and disposed 99% of what i got right away. Dident even dislike the driving missions, a bit boring at times but fun... if ME seriusly is ME minus everthing that was bad and + a better story... i can´t wait for my PS3 disc to arive. :w00t:

I think the trial was enough for me until there is a sale. I love the Simpsons but they really didn't do all that much to this version to make it all that worth it - the first level on the trial was over before I knew it. I would've liked the option of redone graphics, that would've been nice.

The Sen Update is now live. Asides from the PSN being replaced it also brings a better browser (have not tried it yet) and finaly uses your internet conection to always keep date and time right. (i tend to turn my ps3 of, not just in standbye, it always messed up the time)