The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

ICO SoC HD Edition comming on sep. 30th.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/09/08/ico-shadow-of-the-colossus-collection-hit-soon-see-final-box-art/

They luckily give us a switch cover so we do not have to stick with the horrid hd one.

Also, no shadow of the guardian at tokio game show. :-/

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

ICO SoC HD Edition comming on sep. 30th.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/09/08/ico-shadow-of-the-colossus-collection-hit-soon-see-final-box-art/

They luckily give us a switch cover so we do not have to stick with the horrid hd one.

Also, no shadow of the guardian at tokio game show. :-/

You mean The Last Guardian? Things certainly seem to have been quiet in that area considering that it's been in development for more than five years now.

FFX-HD

Really? THey are releasing FFX in HD, but not V through IX? Bastards!

Meh, I'm good with them releasing basically the most replayable game. I'm determined to make Kimhari useful :shifty: Wonder what trophies they'll include?

Also, looking forward to RE4 HD being released the day after GOW3. Next week should be funnnnnnn.

FFX-HD

Really? THey are releasing FFX in HD, but not V through IX? Bastards!

PS2 games are a lot easier to remaster in HD, remaking any of the earlier games would essentially be developing a whole new game. Still, I would rather wait a few years and get a beautiful version of FFVI, where the characters look like their concept art, than play a FFX remake... but judging from their recent track record, I don't really want them making new games either. FFX, like VII, is solid, but ridiculously overrated, but I never actually finished it, so I'll probably pick this up.

You never know what they are up to, aperently FFXIII already has a third game officialy planed asides all the spinnoffs they anounced previusly. Maybe it turns into some sort of 4 disk game and they had it planed all along, at least than it would make sens that the first game was rather nothingnish.

You never know what they are up to, aperently FFXIII already has a third game officialy planed asides all the spinnoffs they anounced previusly. Maybe it turns into some sort of 4 disk game and they had it planed all along, at least than it would make sens that the first game was rather nothingnish.

Yah, it sens mayknish :shifty:

But fuck yeah! FFX in HD!

Question regarding Battlefield: BC 2

If I buy the game pre-owned, will I need to buy an online code, or was this released before the one use codes became an issue?

You'd need to buy an online pass. The game is cheap brand new and worth every penny ten times over, so make sure you get that online pass.

Sony asks users to sign new terms of service or face PSN ban

Gamers will now have to try to resolve any legal issues with an arbitrator picked by Sony, before being able to file a lawsuit.

The new clauses, dubbed "Binding Individual Arbitration," state that "any Dispute Resolution Proceedings, whether in arbitration or court, will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class or representative action or as a named or unnamed member in a class, consolidated, representative or private attorney general action".

The re-written terms and conditions are being presented to gamers when they log in, but some have questioned who will notice the changes.

Essentially, by signing the new Terms of Service you're agreeing that you won't join in any class action suits against Sony. There's a method of opting out, but you have to send a letter via snailmail with your PSN info in it stating that you want to opt out.