The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Dead Nation

inFAMOUS

LittleBigPlanet

Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty

Wipeout HD + Fury

I'm getting Wipeout because I can then trade in my physical copy. I'm pretty sure I already have Dead Nation, and I've completed inFAMOUS (or at least, I've done all I'm going to on it, can't be arsed to redo it to get the alternate ending). And LBP I just don't really have the time for. Is Ratchet and Clank any good?

Dead Nation

inFAMOUS

LittleBigPlanet

Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty

Wipeout HD + Fury

I'm getting Wipeout because I can then trade in my physical copy. I'm pretty sure I already have Dead Nation, and I've completed inFAMOUS (or at least, I've done all I'm going to on it, can't be arsed to redo it to get the alternate ending). And LBP I just don't really have the time for. Is Ratchet and Clank any good?

This particular itteration of R&C is supposedly quite short and it serves as a follow up to Tools of Destruction but I imagine it wont make much difference if you haven't played it. They're good games though. I dunno if you might be better borrowing ToD and getting your fill that way and having LBP on your hard drive in case we do some multiplayer which I imagine is more of a possibility now a few of us will have it.

Yes but then we get that situation where it's like:

"Ok guys, let's play _______!"

"Ok."

"Yes!"

":D"

"FUUUUUU+c%C3%B3pia.gif I could have borrowed that if you'd given me 3 weeks notice."

My Whipeout finished, seems to be a bit faster at night time.

There are also three movies in free to rent in the Videostore.

I love how they don´t give germany Infamous because it´s rated 18+ but give us Desperados wich is also rated 18+ :-D

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

I love how they don´t give germany Infamous because it´s rated 18+ but give us Desperados wich is also rated 18+ :-D

As much as I clamour for "FREE :D FREE :D" even i'm hesitant about downloading those movies. I mean, for the UK we've got some Resident Evil sequel, House of the Dead 2 and FF: Spirits Within. >_<

As much as I clamour for "FREE :D FREE :D" even i'm hesitant about downloading those movies. I mean, for the UK we've got some Resident Evil sequel, House of the Dead 2 and FF: Spirits Within. >_<

Milla Jovovice being hot. Always a good choice... and the FF Movie issent that bad. >_>

I signed in, it froze when I tried to get the Welcome back pack and now the PSN Store shits itself and errors whenever I try and sign back in.

Good work Sony, good work.

I downloaded the Infamous demo as a taster last night, but no chance to play it. Will likely get that and LBP though.

Has anyone tried the "2 accounts on same PS3 and both accounts being able to play all 4 games" thing yet?

And regarding the free PS+ downloads, would I people able to use them in a couple of months time? Like say I downloaded Burnout, would I still be allowed to play it in October with no subscription? Though I already have Burnout, platinum'd too.

I signed in, it froze when I tried to get the Welcome back pack and now the PSN Store shits itself and errors whenever I try and sign back in.

Good work Sony, good work.

Or, you know, could be the millions (no hyperbole) of people checking it out all at once.

Try later tonight. Wait til after 12 midnight pacific time, should be a lull then, given the amount of people in the oceanic time zomes and all. Past that, its just a matter of backing out and trying again.

I belive Welcome Back only works once per console. At least for Europe. I am able to Download InFamous of my US Acount... to bad that should not work with my old InFamous EU Savedate but i was not realy planing on playing the game anyway. :shifty:

And i will still have a wooping 10gb of HD space left after all of this... (granted, a shit ton of space is just eaten up by a ton of plus stuff i never played)

If you have a US acount, now is the time to strike, i am getting it fairly quick... would have thought more people would have had an US acount so it be blocked 24/7... but right now i am loading at full bandwith wich i can´t say for my rachet EU download. :-D

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane