The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

You could try it.

PS3's do pick up certain cameras. Mine (60GB, PS2 compat.) doesn't seem to pick up anything apart from the Eyetoy's though.

My 60 gig picked up a dodgy cheapo webcam. Thats how i got the smugshot in Burnout.

How recent is the webcam? I tried ours before, but the webcam is probably about 8 years old (and used twice too probably). Also tried my camera that I got in February, which didn't work.

You could try it.

PS3's do pick up certain cameras. Mine (60GB, PS2 compat.) doesn't seem to pick up anything apart from the Eyetoy's though.

My 60 gig picked up a dodgy cheapo webcam. Thats how i got the smugshot in Burnout.

How recent is the webcam? I tried ours before, but the webcam is probably about 8 years old (and used twice too probably). Also tried my camera that I got in February, which didn't work.

Its pretty new, less than a year anyway.

OHMYGOD I LOVE THE PLAYSTATION STORE.

Seriously. Like, Jumping Flash, Crash, Destruction Derby, Final Fantasy 7, Rayman...it's like my childhood just came rushing back. And KULA WORLD!? I love this PSP...even if it's *technically* my brother's >_>

OHMYGOD I LOVE THE PLAYSTATION STORE.

Seriously. Like, Jumping Flash, Crash, Destruction Derby, Final Fantasy 7, Rayman...it's like my childhood just came rushing back. And KULA WORLD!? I love this PSP...even if it's *technically* my brother's >_>

I know, I bought MK 2 the other day, and holy hell am I having fun

So yeah, apparently update 2.80 came out on the 24th of June. It seems it's the same as last time, "improve the running of certain PS3".

One trophy away from getting a platinum on Burnout because I don't have an EyeToy and none of our normal cameras have webcam functionality or don't work on the PS3. :@

New Killzone 2 DLC, Napalm & Cordite. Out July 14th. The most interesting part:

These features include, obviously, code support for the new Napalm & Cordite maps, "Suljeva Cliffside" and "Arctower Landing," as well as code which adds the flamethrower and bolt gun to multiplayer

And so I've completed EVERYTHING on Burnout Paradise bar all the DLC shit (which I'm not going to get because I don't love the game enough) and the Send a (S)Mugshot & Platinum Trophies. Even the 20x boost chain which took about 30 mins and the 40x stunt multiplayer which took THREE HOURS OF ME SWEARING AT THE TV.