Official X-Factor Thread...

Guest tiarnantmann

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tiarnantman

If Leon doesn't come third, it'll be because of Kylie, not because of his solo performances. Seriously, he's a carbon-copy or Ray Quinn from last year, although admittedly he's less annoying.

I like Same Difference. They bring out the old S Club 7 fan in me...

...And yes, I did like S Club 7 back in the day... :unsure:

Edited by tiarnantman

Great.

Rhydian wins.

Never mind - Even though he has come across as quite annoying, I watched the show properly for the first time tonight and he was the best by quite a distance.

EDIT: And yes, I know it isn't confirmed yet...but he has to win, surely.

Edited by Baddar D

The best thing about SD is that they were fun; Leon looks constantly like he's depressed. You cannot market Leon, you cannot get a number one album with Leon. Rhyd has no personality either, and he's only able to sing one type of song (and the duet with Katherine Jenkins was horrific), unlike the true talent of Leona.

Also, Leon is murdering this song right now.

He is that. He's bland, which means he doesn't annoy me like that guy from Same Difference does. I'm surprised he got the nod over Same Difference to be honest.

Again, I suppose it doesn't matter who went through as they're only competing for the spot of runner up to Rhydian. As much as Cowell et al are trying to say this competition is open, it's not.

Guest tiarnantman

This is a complete copy of last year.

An annoying, pre-pubescent 'swing' act beats a far superior act to second place, before (hopefully) losing to a real talent at the end of the show. Further more, the final two have the same mentor, much like last year.

Act unfairly thrown off: Ben/Same Difference

Annoying, pre-pubescent 'swing' act: Ray/Leon

Act with real talent: Leona/Rhydian

Rhydian will go on to do musicals and things like that. Leon will go nowhere a la Ray and Same Difference will do ok with the kids for a little while until they grow up and feel embarrassed about it. Doesn't feel/seem like the X Factor is going to make any great pop-star that'll have chart hits for time to come (this is also why I don't agree with having the older people on the show - who is going to buy their records? Andy the bin man hasn't reared his head for some time).