Official X-Factor Thread...

Guest tiarnantmann

Guest tiarnantman

Erm, yeah, X Factor. Same Difference PWN all other acts. Honestly, they've done Steps, High School Musical and Steps, and they've actually made it watchable! More than watchable, anyway. Add that to the fact that the sister is by far the best looking girl in the history of music-based reality talent shows. Here's the only picture I could find (the brother's blacked out):

samedifference.jpg

Anyhow...Rhydian's awesome as well.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tiarnantman

Not in that picture, but most of the time she's beyond uber-hot. She's like a much better looking Emma Watson, and Emma Watson's no hag, is she?

And yeah, Rhydian'll have to win. Although they seem to be pushing for the girl band.

BTW, I was just watching this:

:lol:

Guest tiarnantman

Her smiling can come off as annoying...but she's just so damn likable. On tonight's show she had a sob story (to balance out Emily's departure I'm assuming, seeing as she had the biggest SS of the lot) and I actually bought, where as with everyone else I just get annoyed. I dunno, it somehow makes you want to track down and kill the people who bullied her.

Guest chatterbox

Sympathy votes go to: That girl from Same Difference, Niki, Leon and Beverly.

How i hate those four acts. The judges talk about it being a singing competition when something different happens, but they are the first to whore out each of the contestants misfortunes to get people to vote. Horrible.

And yeah, Rhydian to win, the only one with star quality.

Guest tiarnantman

Yeah, but Sarah from Same Difference just strikes you as the type who'd get bullied at school because of her great, confident personality. Her sob story was actually saddening. Hope they don't use the SSs from now on though. They're too good for that.

• 3 weeks later...

Leon sucks. He's just there to make up the numbers really, as it is very much Same Difference vs Rhydian. And for some reason I'd just love to see Same Difference win. We've seen a Leon (Ray Quinn) and a Rhydian (G4... ish) in previous series', but there really hasn't been anything quite like Same Difference. They're fun, they're energetic and they should win.

I don't think Same Difference or Leon deserve to be in the final, really. I'd have much rather seen Rhydian, Nikki and somebody else. But I can get why Nikki didn't have much support from people. It doesn't really matter either way anyway, because if Rhydian doesn't win by at least 70% of the final vote I'll be shocked.

Edited by Pesci Queen