Autographs: Those you have and those you want

Have:

George Perez - on a Power Girl headshot convention print

Mike Grell - on a copy of Green Arrow Longbow Hunters #1

Phil Noto - on a Hellboy Adventurecon mini-print (ie, about the size of a postcard)

John Romita Jr - on a classic Iron Man headshot sketch I got at Adventurecon

G.W. Fisher - on a Shadowhawk headshot sketch and on a Raven, Starfire and Wonder Girl (Cassie) print I got at Adventurecon (he's the current inker on the Shadowhawk comic)

A lot of NASCAR drivers autographs, mostly on various promo cards, including Richard and Kyle Petty (Kyle's is on a Racing Champions diecast car package - the 42 Mello Yello car, to be exact - and I got it when he was actually driving that car (ie, when people actually thought he would be worth a damn)), Michael Waltrip, Sterling Marlin, Terry Labonte, and a few others I can't think of right now. Unfortunately, I do not have Dale Earnhardt's autograph, and I haven't been to a signing event in years, so I don't have the autographs of any drivers who have only been around for the last 6 or 7 years or less.

Except for the George Perez print, all the autographs were signed in person.

My want list is waaay too long to list, but my the three I want the most would be John Byrne, Stan Lee and Jushin Liger if I don't count actors, musicians or sports stars. The only NASCAR driver (well, former driver) autograph I want and don't have that I could still get (ie, person is still living) is Darrell Waltrip.

I've got a Bloodstock 2007 program signed by Freedom Call, Dream Evil, Testament, Epica, Firewind and Korpiklaani. But I don't usually go out of my way to get an autograph. I just decided to queue up for the signing tent after their sets.

I think that's pretty much it. I seem to remember having a program signed by a crap Plymouth Argyle player back when they were in Division 3 and I went to a game with my school. Chris Leadbitter I think.

Well Me and my family like going out and meeting the celebrities if we get a chance so....

- Bryan Danielson

- Austin Aries

- Billy Kidman

- Nigel McGuinness

- Delta Goodrem

- A bunch of NRL Players

- A bunch of Australian Wrestlers

- Signed jersey from the Sydney Kings in 05 or 06 which won the season (NBL)

- Could have gotten Bam Magera but we were all way to busy to be able to get to the Game store to meet him