The Official Black Attack Thread

TGC

I am so excited for Black Attack, but I'm really bummed that they pushed it back by a month. All I can say is if you haven't seen the scenes that leaked onto the net you are missing out. This show has the potential to be the best show of the season. Oh and the bitch that plays the female lead, she is destined to be the hottest TV star in decades.

Goddamn the network execs for making me wait!

Guest Ringmaster

It got pushed back again? Oh fuck that shit. It looked like the best show of the season, if not the whole fucking decade. The bitch was so hot too, she made VM look like a dog. I loved the extended scenes where she had a gun and was all "Don't look down" and shot some random guy.

It looks so awesome. Fuck NBC for making me wait another month :@

I hear rumors that they want to replace Mexican bitch with another blonde white bitch, which so doesn't work for the character at all. Plus the chemistry twixt her and the bad ass lead bitch is so good. Here's hoping the leave well enough alone and let Black Attack live.

Did you see the scene where the main bitch was in thwe bathroom and the guy tries to get in and she smashes his face on the toilet scene? It got cut from the pilot but it's just so well done.

Guest Ringmaster

I saw that :D I also saw that they're set to have the chick from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia to play a love interest for the black guy. I'm glad she's on the show but I hope this isn't the end of Always Sunny :@

I think she's gona pull double duty and do guest shots like Katie Sackhoff doing both BG and BW.

Oh and the black guy makes the black guy from Shit-Ville look shit. This black guy is so fucking funny AND deadly. He's a good find. I don't think he's done much American acting before.