The Jeffster Memorial Chuck Thread

Guest Ringmaster

I kind of love that the official previews outright refer to Devon as Captain Awesome. He's the best supporting character on the show by a mile.

And yeah, the reveal with Bryce was well-done, I enjoyed it.

Edited by GoGo Yubari *

At this point of all the shows that could end up dead because of the strike, this is the one I'm the most concerned about. So good. I love the O.C. reference ("The O.C. season two, very underrated"), Adam Baldwin's riff on "Green Week" ("Wanna save the planet? Go take a shower hippy") and definitely as GoGo already mentioned, the awesome Bryce swerve. Expect to see many Summer references next week.

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck Pushing Daisies. Make no mistake about it, Chuck is the best new show of the season. It packs superbly funny writing with great action sequences and awesome swerves. Every episode seems to top the last one. Schwartz has a hit with this show, and I really hope it doesn't become one of the victims of the strike. And that would be stupid, considering that every other new show NBC put out this year has tanked.

Chuck is definitely the best new show. I'm just glad they got rid of the annoying Harry Tang character last week, as he was really the only bad thing about the show. Love Adam Baldwin on the show; he's always played the asshole well, but he brings a bit of dorkishness to it on Chuck that makes it even better (the "by the way, your pastrami is delicious" line was awesome).

Wasn't the actress who plays Chuck's sister on California Dreams as a blonde, or am I thinking of a different show?

Total swervitude.

I thought the unlikely girl would turn out to be Ellie, not Anna.

• Like 1

Chuck is definitely the best new show. I'm just glad they got rid of the annoying Harry Tang character last week, as he was really the only bad thing about the show. Love Adam Baldwin on the show; he's always played the asshole well, but he brings a bit of dorkishness to it on Chuck that makes it even better (the "by the way, your pastrami is delicious" line was awesome).

Wasn't the actress who plays Chuck's sister on California Dreams as a blonde, or am I thinking of a different show?

I never watched that one. Thought it looked boring

Yeah you and apparently nobody else watched it. Which is sad, as it is so damn good. I love Chuck and Life but Journeyman blows them both away. In fact aside from Pushing Daisies, there is no better show on the air.

I never watched that one. Thought it looked boring

Yeah you and apparently nobody else watched it. Which is sad, as it is so damn good. I love Chuck and Life but Journeyman blows them both away. In fact aside from Pushing Daisies, there is no better show on the air.

• 1 month later...