K-Ville

TGC

I think my favorite part of the first episode, aside from the completely inane reveal that Cole Houser's character is ACTUALLY A CRIMINAL TURNED COP, was totally Anthony Anderson's guy being like "I NEED ME SOME GUMBO SO I CAN THINK"

... because they're in Louisiana, see? People in Louisiana like gumbo. LOUISIANA.

And it's unfortunate, because Anthony Anderson was a GREAT dramatic actor on The Shield and now he's in this thing.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think my favorite part of the first episode, aside from the completely inane reveal that Cole Houser's character is ACTUALLY A CRIMINAL TURNED COP, was totally Anthony Anderson's guy being like "I NEED ME SOME GUMBO SO I CAN THINK"

... because they're in Louisiana, see? People in Louisiana like gumbo. LOUISIANA.

And it's unfortunate, because Anthony Anderson was a GREAT dramatic actor on The Shield and now he's in this thing.

...So GoGo, you wanna go down to the bayou and eat some gumbo whilst fishing for catfish with black people? :shifty:

Ah, no, terribly sorry, I've got a iced mocha frappucino to drink whilst debating Waiting for Godot at the local coffeehouse. You know how it is.

... in fact, a show featuring an uptight passive-agressive SLIGHTLY UNCONVENTIONAL cop from Seattle who continually references co-ops and listens to The Shins would be fantastic, come to think of it.

...So GoGo, you wanna go down to the bayou and eat some gumbo whilst fishing for catfish with black people? :shifty:

Ah, no, terribly sorry, I've got a iced mocha frappucino to drink whilst debating Waiting for Godot at the local coffeehouse. You know how it is.

... in fact, a show featuring an uptight passive-agressive SLIGHTLY UNCONVENTIONAL cop from Seattle who continually references co-ops and listens to The Shins would be fantastic, come to think of it.

And his partner could be a grizzled veteran who's still bitter that grunge is no longer popular...

His partner is Krist Novoselic, who is now a cop for some reason. It makes just as much sense as the deal with Cole Hauser's character, really.

So, TGC, what are your opinions in regards to the FOX television drama K-Ville?

GREAT SHOW! If you like mind numbingly bad acting, writing, directing, and really wondered what the worst new show of the season not named Cavemen would look like, then this fucking walking abortion is for you.

or if you are named Beaty or Fizzy.

Guest Ringmaster

K-Ville has a CRIMINAL TURNED COP. I legitimately had to watch that scene twice back then 'cause I was all "...what?". It's so wacky it makes PB look logical in comparison. Gossip Girls has gays but at least they're just queers, not faggots.