Official 2007 NCAA Football Season

ACCBiggz

Am I the only one who thinks it'd be more interesting to see the ratings for a Mizzou/WVU championship game than the game itself. Of course, if Ohio State weasels into it, I won't be cheering for them...and frankly it'd feel really anti-climactic to the type of season we've had.

I have no real interest in BC or VT, but I really did enjoy the second half of that game. It wasn't the greatest football game ever, but it was actually pretty entertaining, and I'm usually not big on college football outside of Michigan and Michigan State.

Speaking of Michigan, a lot of folks in the state are worried that Michigan will hire a head coach from within their own coaching staff. The belief is that they don't want a head coach that has already proven to be inept and wont shake things up in a good way.

I wouldn't mind seeing Mizzou play Ohio State ........ then again, I don't think that OSU is as 'bad' as everyone else thinks they are. Of course, what if Mizzou and WV both lose ? Now that'd be one fuck of a situation.

and the best reason to institute the playoff that CFB NEEDS.

It depends on what combo they're wearing. They have like... 29328474832894759657847375489947434 different combinations.

I like they're white helmets with the silver ghost flames, though.

It's yellow chest, green pants, green lettering, gold helmets, green sleeves with white metallic striping.

Guest J-Money808

Even though I'm from Hawai'i, which pretty much makes me a Hawai'i fan, my team is always gonna be West Virginia. They'll whoop Pittsburgh today, then whoever in the Championship. Slaton and White is too deadly of a combination.

Playoff. (I'm talking about....playoff! I'm not kidding you! Playoff!)

For Christ's sake, WVU could not do a god damn thing with the football. They needed to just go batshit and "We're faster than you so here comes the triple option Hail Mary", and they instead went "We're faster than you, so here we come right up the middle only to bounce outside and get tackled by a linebacker for a three yard gain." That game looked like a three year old logged on to Xbox Live and just randomly smashed the controller when it came time for an offensive play.

Playoff. (I'm talking about....playoff! I'm not kidding you! Playoff!)

For Christ's sake, WVU could not do a god damn thing with the football. They needed to just go batshit and "We're faster than you so here comes the triple option Hail Mary", and they instead went "We're faster than you, so here we come right up the middle only to bounce outside and get tackled by a linebacker for a three yard gain." That game looked like a three year old logged on to Xbox Live and just randomly smashed the controller when it came time for an offensive play.

This 13-9 loss could very well be the worst moment in West Virginia football history. Tough pill to swallow for the Mountaineers, but they brought it on themselves with all the turnovers.

BCS? More like BC-Mess! :shifty:

Yeah, I know that sucked, but I've spent all day in bed sick, sue me :P