Dave Hodge

Damien Cox

Steve Simmons

Michael Farber

Gord Miller

Bob McKenzie

Darren Dreger

Darren Dutchyshen

Plus reporters in Toronto, Montreal, Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver, Buffalo, Boston, and Ft. Lauderdale.

My question: where's Glenn Healy?

I have a feeling that Belak could be coming back to Toronto in the off season.

The Tampa/Dallas deal is a good one for both sides. Mike Smith is young and good and could be the goaltender Tampa has been looking for. Richards will be an impact player on a team that has more depth then Tampa.

I don't think the Campbell really helps San Jose. They have some guys that can move the puck, and Campbell is not a right hand shot.

I don't understand why you move Cristobel Huet during this season. The team has been playing so well, so why screw that up and go with a rookie in the playoffs?

What the fuck is going on? Giguiere trying to go back in time or something? I'm not against the Foote acquisition, but the Avs gave up a fair bit for him. And that move apparently cockblocked any trade with LA for Rob Blake, who has apparently been begging for a move back to Denver.