2007/2008 Hockey Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I have seen Toronto play such horrible defence. Really, is it that hard to win when you have the lead three times in the third period?

This is the third time this season they have had a two goal lead and then lost the game. Raycroft actually played well, he made a lot of huge stops and is the reason (along with Chad Kilger) why Toronto even managed to make it into overtime.

Also, Raycroft has earned at least a point in his three starts this year.

Next up for Toronto is three home games against Florida, Chicago and Atlanta. A good opportunity for Toronto to erase the poor start and build momentum. I think they can fix the problems they have in their own zone, and I think they are scoring enough goals.

Edited by Toe

Dragsy, your priorities are screwed up. Calgary have sucked so far this season IMO. Of course we have a chance.

EDIT: I rescind my previous statement.

SECOND EDIT: Ahh, something just kicked me in the groin.

Edited by Plubby

Tomas Vokoun defeats the Montreal Canadiens in a rather intriguing game to watch.

The Habs dominated play for almost the entire 60 minutes... but Vokoun held his team in long enough for Horton to score with hardly any time left...forcing Overtime, and then a shootout... where he once again held his team in it, for Stumpel to slide one past Huet.

The Panthers are going to do well this year because of Tomas Vokoun and Lady Luck. If Lady Luck leaves, then Vokoun will do well, and Florida will be left wondering what happened.

I tuned into the live radio broadcast on NHL.com when the shootout started and I was like "YESSSS" pumping the fist and clapping when Theo came up big twice.

Althought the video highlights show to us that the puck kind of...hit him on Tanguay's shot <_>