Sisters Birthday Coming Up.

K

I've ordered a bunch of clothes for her from Grindstore, but I wanna chuck some CD's in as well... what are the kids listening to these days?

Her favourite bands are...

Blink 182, Box Car Racer, +44, Angels and Airwaves

Paramore

My Chemical Romance

Fall Out Boy

Panic!

Lostprophets

You know, things of that nature... any suggestions?

I'm not actually sure if she owns any My Chem.. I could pick that up I suppose.. hmm.

Paramore's new album Riot! is catchy as fuck. And Yellowcard's new album is pretty good. And she might like Hellogoodbye, but I've not heard any of it, so it might be shit.

But you should get her Billy Talent II and anything by Thrice.

Edited by Dragsy 7-0

You must be like, the best big sibling ever Keith.

For my birthday just gone, my sister got me a Driving Lesson, which I don't think she's ever going to actually pay for. In fairness, she does often just say "what do you want for a present, don't worry about the price too much" - usually when I can't think of what I want though <_<

Judging by the bands she likes I think she might dig, "Truth In Sincerity" by Amber Pacific (Which is one badass pop-punk album, actually.....half Fall Out Boy, half Jimmy Eat World...erm...a little bit guitar riffage, which is pretty awesome for a 'somewhat mainstream' style pop-punk album), "Cartel" by Cartel and "Dog Problems" by The Format. But then again, I'm not sure whether to actually recommend them, as buying people stuff they're unfamiliar with (especially for birthdays and stuff) could be disasterous.

Edited by YI

It's alright. Like I say, she already has her main presents. Just looking for some filler. I have no problems buying her CDs of bands she hasn't heard of. The worst that'll happen is she won't like it, and I'll keep it and buy her something else. On the other hand, could turn out to be her new favourite band.

It's alright. Like I say, she already has her main presents. Just looking for some filler. I have no problems buying her CDs of bands she hasn't heard of. The worst that'll happen is she won't like it, and I'll keep it and buy her something else. On the other hand, could turn out to be her new favourite band.