Champions League Season 2007/2008

Herr Matzat

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow that was suprising and lucky, good for the game tho both teams have to go at it in the second half

I had a hard time choosing who to root for but I'm gonna go with United because of Van Der Sar, Ferdinand, Vidic and Rooney, some of my favorite players.

It's Chelsea, what do you expect?

Mind you it makes it easier to over look the fact Fergie stands incessantly complaining to the officials. Every time Ronaldo's tackled he smacks his hand and feet because he's not allowed to play "his game."

Chelsea just take it to a whole new level usually.

Chelsea got back into this at about the 30 minute mark. Man Utd started off well, Chelsea probably taking in the whole occassion as well, but towards the end Chelsea were getting back into it. But the momentum can easily swing back in favour of Man Utd at any point.

That said Chelsea are playing some of the most attractive football I've ever seen them play in a long, long time.

Edited by IAceI