Champions League Season 2007/2008

Herr Matzat

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also are people still actually talking about how it's not really an all English final? The owners not being English has little to do with it to me; and they act like theres no English players either.

Brown, Ferdinand, Scholes, Carrick, Hargreaves, Rooney, Terry, Ashley Cole, Lampard, Joe Cole

I know it's not English dominated, and if you want to talk British then O'Shea, Giggs and Fletcher are all on United's bench. But I think there's a nice mix of English players and foreign players - moreso in United's team than Chelsea's. But it annoys me when people say there not English as if their lining up with Arsenal-esque teams.

Scholes suffering as his hand bounces off Makelele's skull into his own face.

Furthermore, how many Spaniards and Italian's in the team line ups? One. Cudicini, and he's on bench and won't be making an appearance. Fuck the haters >_<