Champions League Season 2007/2008

Herr Matzat

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riise was horrible all night. From the second Aurellio went off injured we were playing shit. This better not come back to haunt us.

Dunphy just said Liverpool don't look full of goals? Has he been fucking watching the same team.

I'm a bit pissed off right now.

Edited by HoboObohHbob

Chelsea played like shit too. Anelka might as well have not come on and they needed an OG to equalize. Porbably a goal in us next week at Stamford Bridge if they play anything like that again.

Chelsea played like shit too. Anelka might as well have not come on and they needed an OG to equalize. Porbably a goal in us next week at Stamford Bridge if they play anything like that again.

Oh come on, bias much? Chelsea had a few decent chances for sure. Nothing amazingly clear cut, but Cech was too busy making Torres his little bitch - and that save on Gerrard was quality. Would have been a great goal.

But Chelsea were pressing and I could see them taking a goal at some stage. But hey, since when was anyone unbiased - right?

Personally I thought Chelsea had a good first half. But after the break Liverpool just started to dominate a bit too much, then there was a brief period of Chelsea having a few good moves. Then it was pretty even for the last ten minutes, which was to be expected.

I think Liverpool were the better team. They just seemed to have a little bit more pace than Chelsea, like they won the extra header, won the extra 50/50, were a little step ahead of Chelsea on everything.

I thought 1-0 to Liverpool was quite fair, but I don't think 1-1 was completely inappropriate either.

Oh come on, bias much? Chelsea had a few decent chances for sure. Nothing amazingly clear cut, but Cech was too busy making Torres his little bitch - and that save on Gerrard was quality. Would have been a great goal.

But Chelsea were pressing and I could see them taking a goal at some stage. But hey, since when was anyone unbiased - right?

No not biased at all. Neither team played brilliantly. We played our best football right before Aurellio went off injured and Chelsea had maybe two chances to score before that OG which was pure dumb luck/topping off a poor Riise performance. I think Babel was the wrong one to come off, he was making the Chelsea defence his bitch and as the goal showed they're not exactly reliable despite being some of the best players in the world. It was a tight game Liverpool deserved to win. I couldn't say that for the last time they met in the league. Next week I'm going to be nervous but hopeful because I think we can score at the Bridge and that changes the game.

Personally I thought Chelsea had a good first half. But after the break Liverpool just started to dominate a bit too much, then there was a brief period of Chelsea having a few good moves. Then it was pretty even for the last ten minutes, which was to be expected.

I think Liverpool were the better team. They just seemed to have a little bit more pace than Chelsea, like they won the extra header, won the extra 50/50, were a little step ahead of Chelsea on everything.

I thought 1-0 to Liverpool was quite fair, but I don't think 1-1 was completely inappropriate either.

You are shitting me right? Minus a half hearted chance for a penalty (and I'm fairly certain the foul was outside the box regardless) I can't really think of a time Chelsea looked in the match.

Edited by QuomQuat