Final Fantasy

thuganomic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The EB I go to is in a mall, so no midnight opening. Plus, I have work in the morning. So I figure there is no point in doing a midnight release, will just play when I get home from work and maybe call in sick Wednesday.

Finally getting to the battle system, it's taken out everything that made FFXII's system so sucky and kept most of its best parts, then improved out. This is actually quite fun, it's a bastardisation of several games in the series (FFX Sphere Grid comes to mind for learning) and somehow manages to keep the class system without pigeon-holing characters just because they use specific weapons.

The EB I go to is in a mall, so no midnight opening. Plus, I have work in the morning. So I figure there is no point in doing a midnight release, will just play when I get home from work and maybe call in sick Wednesday.

So is the EB by my house and they're still doing one...or so they inform me.

Screw you all with your PS3's and your XBOX 360's. I'm starting a new game on FF Tactics Advance now that I finally have a charger for my SP (for some reason my DS refuses to save games for Advance games). God I love the SP, handheld perfection IMO

Edited by Hugobombski
  • Like 1

I'd like to say - fuck Heavy Rain, I keep pressing R2 to walk and pressing L2 wondering wondering what my characters thoughts are :shifty:

Also, I've never seen so much hatemail than my PSN inbox right now :(

To be fair, mine was intended as more of a 'I hate you, but dammit, I love you.' message. >_>