Final Fantasy

thuganomic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh God, I just got a terrible Blitzball flashback. And I won the match (that initial Goers/Abes game) I flashed back to! I tried to play it honestly, and somehow managed to get a tie at 2-2 before the game's end came. It went into overtime, and I think JUST before that expired, I was able to get Tidus to pull off a Jecht Shot to win the game.

But getting there... Jesus. If I could, I'd kill Graav. The guy always becomes super-powered in my games.

Oh God, I just got a terrible Blitzball flashback. And I won the match (that initial Goers/Abes game) I flashed back to! I tried to play it honestly, and somehow managed to get a tie at 2-2 before the game's end came. It went into overtime, and I think JUST before that expired, I was able to get Tidus to pull off a Jecht Shot to win the game.

But getting there... Jesus. If I could, I'd kill Graav. The guy always becomes super-powered in my games.

Yeah, fuck that guy. Fuck him so hard with something sharp. I actually won the game after like, 8 attempts. Pure luck though. I forgot you still play for 2 minutes after Tidus gets switch out and freaked the fuck out that my 1-0 score might end.

Blitzball is the most idiotic fucking thing. Why create an underwater sport, where the whole appeal is - presumably - that the players can move in three dimensions...and then only allow you to move in two? Blitzball can go fuck itself. Not even remotely fun.

I had planned to do it this time around, but it's so fucking boring. I think I'll just save edit the items you need to play it for into my inventory. Kinda sucks though, if it was more fun I wouldn't mind doing it to get x99 Dark Matter and so on. As it stands, not wanting to cheat to that extent, I'll just have to find another way. I think the Monster Arena allows for it.

Blitzball was awesome, the first match was easy, and you all suck shoopuf dung.

Look at the stats of the Luca Goers in the first match and compare them to the Luca Goers AFTER the match. They're actually better during the tournament.

I've decided. I want Akira Toriyama to do a Dragon Ball game, with Final Fantasy XIII mechanics. That is what Square-Enix should be doing with that style of gameplay. They can then move Final Fantasy back to basics, and have Toriyama finally get around to extending the Chrono Trigger universe once he's done on Dragon Ball.

I want this to happen so bad. Fuck it, Toriyama worked on Blue Dragon with Sakaguchi, so maybe Mistwalker should do all this.

Mistwalker are focusing their attentions on cheap mobile phone games, unfortunately. Given how fantastic Last Story was, I want them to produce nothing but ersatz-Final Fantasy games forever, all of them better than the current efforts at actual Final Fantasy games.

So Ni No Kuni has basically proved Square is full of shit when they say an open world can't be done on the PS3 right? Cause it can and it should be in XV.

I think Squares problem with it is that they're so concerned with making the game less cartoony, they'd rather sacrifice a fan favorite aspect of the games than have a character running around a world map where the character's almost as tall as most of the towns on it. It also doesn't fit with their recent trend of being against people grinding in their games.

Basically, fuck you Square-Enix. I hope Monolith and Level 5 start producing more traditional JRPGs for all consoles and force you to pull your heads out of your asses.

• Like 1