Final Fantasy

thuganomic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....how do you get the Chocobo's there?

According to my guide, they unlock completely after Mark Mission 14.

edit: Apparently it's possible to return at the start of Chapter 13 though, so I imagine I'll be better off coming back then.

You do Mark Mission 11 to unlock the area they appear in, then they start spreading through Gran Pulse, but Mark Mission 14 lets you ride them. The move faster and can occasionally help you find anything.

Oh I see how it is guys, kick me while I'm still down about it. mad.gif

Has anyone else found themselves advancing a lot slower lately? When I first got the game, I must have blitzed through the first 7 Chapter in a week. Now I maybe get about an hour or two worth of stuff done in a day on the game. I'm not losing interest or anything, but my progress has definitely slowed.

Oh I see how it is guys, kick me while I'm still down about it. mad.gif

Has anyone else found themselves advancing a lot slower lately? When I first got the game, I must have blitzed through the first 7 Chapter in a week. Now I maybe get about an hour or two worth of stuff done in a day on the game. I'm not losing interest or anything, but my progress has definitely slowed.

My progress has slowed since I hit Gran Pulse...

My progress slowed around Gran Pulse too, but not because I was doing mark missions or anything. I think it's because I was hoping for somewhere I could gain a nice flow of CP and Pulse didn't really offer that at this stage. I've moved on to the next area but like I say, I'm going slowly as I'm only like halfway through that.

He uses Doom?

If you get him down to like a quarter HP, he'll possibly cast it on Lightning. I fought him three times and got it every time. God, I hated that guy.

Oh okay, I never saw it. The problem I had is his enormous amount of HP. I got bored watching everyone plough away and forgot to paradigm shift and he killed Lightning with DESTRUCTO!!! Killed him second time though.

He uses Doom?

If you get him down to like a quarter HP, he'll possibly cast it on Lightning. I fought him three times and got it every time. God, I hated that guy.

Oh okay, I never saw it. The problem I had is his enormous amount of HP. I got bored watching everyone plough away and forgot to paradigm shift and he killed Lightning with DESTRUCTO!!! Killed him second time though.

Actually, I remember reading that Barthandelus only casts Doom if the fight takes longer than a certain period of time.