Final Fantasy

thuganomic

So, Gladius * has 175 Strength, and 88 Magic. Uses a Uraninite to evolve into a Level 19 Helter Skelter with 154 Strength, and 64 Magic and no special bonus :(

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Gladius chain of weapons has no special bonus in any of them. The max strength Helter Skelter (Lv 61) has +448 Strength. Although at this stage, the concept of getting anything up to a 61st level is mind-boggling to me.

I'm using a Gladius at the moment simply because I picked it as the more Strengthy-one over my only other current option, the more Magicky-one whose name I forget. Slicing things up > blasting them, every time. :shifty:

I've just reached the start of Chapter 7. Only 1.5 chapters behind Stokerina now~! ...Shame I'll be watching football for most of tomorrow. >_>

....it's gonna be a bitch to max out every character.

Just got the ability to level up in any class and.....holy fuck....3000CP for the first stuff? Jesus....

Chapter 10 spoilers

Cid is a bitch! He is kicking the shit outta me

:(

Edit: Ha....I say that and...

Switch my party to Lightning/Sazh/Vanille, use two shrouds, and I destroy him in under 3 minutes.

Edit: Ha....I say that and...

Switch my party to Lightning/Sazh/Vanille, use two shrouds, and I destroy him in under 3 minutes.

See, Benji?! I was totally half right :shifty:

I am always right.

I just got to the big wide open area. If my mind wasn't blown by the fucking enormous size of the place, it was when I saw the massive, massive enemies therein. Is it possible to replay the stone missions? Because if not there is no way I am going to get the trophy for five starring them all >_>

How in the name of fuck are you supposed to fight a Behemoth King? I go into battle with an Aegisol cast, and for some reason, two Triffids pop up as well. Whatever, kill them and start hammering the Behemoth. Eventually using two Ravagers and a Medic we survive long enough to get it's stagger up (650%!) and start launching the fuck out of it with commando. It drops from about 450k health down to less than ten when the stagger wears off, and then it stands up. And casts Curaga on itself. And goes up to 750k HP. It uses a sunder attack that insta-kills my team. Sweet zombie Jesus.

Eh, I staggered him and killed him before he could manage to stand up. Got five stars as well. I still don't think I could have survived if he stood up.

How in the name of fuck are you supposed to fight a Behemoth King? I go into battle with an Aegisol cast, and for some reason, two Triffids pop up as well. Whatever, kill them and start hammering the Behemoth. Eventually using two Ravagers and a Medic we survive long enough to get it's stagger up (650%!) and start launching the fuck out of it with commando. It drops from about 450k health down to less than ten when the stagger wears off, and then it stands up. And casts Curaga on itself. And goes up to 750k HP. It uses a sunder attack that insta-kills my team. Sweet zombie Jesus.

Yeah, my plan for continuing is to beat the TWO of them in the north, then I'll know I don't have to grind for a while, but I haven't played all week since I've been busy dealing with other shit >_>