The Sims 2

Fanku Kaibutsu

So, yes, I decided to make a family of all old people and put them in the old folks home. The home will burn to a crisp and soon a new house will be built over the ashes and a nice family will move in. ONLY TO BE HAUNTED BY THE GHOSTS OF THE OLD PEOPLE!

"Oy, you there, sonny. Do you have any prune juice?"

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!"

"AHHHHH! Don't scare me like that, boy, you'll break my hip!"

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CALIENTE

Nina wanted to WooHoo with another Sim and did so with Sandy Brut. Unfortunately Lucy Hanby saw and they broke up, and Lucy moved out whilst Nina quickly married Sandy. (Sandy may die soon because she's like a female Goopy).

HANBY

I moved Lucy in to a new house and was later really bored after progressing scarily quickly at her job, so she had a child with Joseph Robertson and is now back in love with Nina so either Nina will move in with Lucy or Lucy will move back in with Nina. Lucy's child is called Jorge by the way and is blonde. He's a child at the moment.

Now that I found out where all the photos are stored, prepare to have a load of photos.

nsnapshot34b78235f4b782mk0.jpg

Alex at college talking to the random bint I mentioned before. I can't remember why the cow was there... I remember. It was another college student whom I influenced to garden because it was a mess.

nsnapshotadae802034b1dfve5.jpg

The Countessa before she burned to death, or even really lived with Don Lothario.

snapshot2dae895f94bccd4le1.jpg

I learned that zombies cannot die via fire if visiting your lot...How do you kill them off/Can you cure zombieism?

snapshot94bce83634bcef5tt9.jpg

Lucy chatting to Nina whilst they try and repair their relationship. Also the first time I tried free camera mode.

snapshot94bce836d4bcec4gc6.jpg

Lucy moments before giving birth to Jorge. My women always seem to give birth in the bathroom and then I pause the game mid-birth and put together a baby room quickly.

Edited by Geeky J

Dustin Broke is the one I was talking about earlier. Anyway, him and Ivy got engaged in College, and they both graduated Summa Cum Laude. He's now an Animal Linguist and she's an Art Forger (at their current levels, at least), they're now married and they just had their first baby, a girl.

Rain.

So I lost all my old saves by moving computer, annoying, but it means another fresh start, and for the first time ever I've intentionally married Don Lothario and Cassandra Goth, Darren Dreamer is going to have to struggle alone! The plan is to kill off Darren at the end of the first year when he's found to have something to do with Bella's dissapearance, then from there Darren might find love with Cassandra. I think I may try and find Mortimer a true love who won't have an affair before his death instead of the usual pushing him for skills.

Once again, The Burbs seem to be the couple I can't come up with a story for, I may just kill Lucy's parents off before I send her to college and just deal with it.

My plan with Burb's is John wants a family, Jennifer wants a career. So John starts a relationship with another woman, then just go from there. Does John go back to Jenny and have a child, or no child, does he keep the relationship secret, does it come out and do they split up, get back together?

Lucy grows up quite quickly so it's easy to deal with from there with her. At the minute John and Jennifer had a second child, another girl called Cassie. However both of them are currently in love with Nina Caliente (who isn't?) without the other knowing.

I need to play more. Maybe in a bit.

Well I've decided that I'm going to make Bluewater everywhere's business location, but only have certain residents in each of the four areas, as a result, I chose the Larson twins and Malcolm Landgraab as the two for Pleasantview. The Larsons have opened a salon as their business, they're doing well and the girls first customer was Jennifer Burb, the perenial bisexual woman of Pleasantview, so there's my story starting, I may end up having John adopt some kids by himself or I may kill him off, not decided.

I took a note out of someone elses playbook (I believe IAceI) and set up Dina with Landgraab since she wants to own 5 top level businesses and the Landgraabs only have one son per generation, that's what I'm aiming for with them, then Malcolm can die a traditional Landgraab males young death. Nina meanwhile is Don Lothario's bit on the side and I'm trying to push her up the popularity ladder ASAP for her Slacker Career.

IAceI would be right. I always set up Dina with Malcolm Landgraab IV after bearing Mortimer's child.

He's maybe my favourite Downtownie sim :D

Well I want Mortimer to have a 'happy ending' (he never gets it, he gets forced to raise his skills or marry Dina and look after their child), so I got him a perfect date with his perfect partner (some random I'd never heard of) and I'm going to fix her age so they're more or less equal (so they die either one day next to each other or together) so they can get married on their last day and ride off into the sunset together.

Auww, that's so sweet. I'm playing the Goths at the minute and it's kinda plodding along. I don't really like their house but.. I don't want to ruin the whole thing with the graves and stuff - it's the whole Goth thing, but I kinda wanna move them into a modern house which is easier to navigate. Especially with Adriana growing up into a child soon.

Plus I need to do something interesting with that family. Alex is with Taro Sian, despite her being a romance sim so they won't last long together. I'm part tempted to have her invite him over so she can make out with her older boyfriend Payton Miguel. He's ugly so he won't be procreating with my gorgeous self-named-sims daughter :@. And Alex is a bit of an Elvis look a like so he won't either.

But other than that, it's all going a bit slow - which it shouldn't be when Don's on the scene. His relationship with Cassie is quite strained at the minute, I don't know whether to repair it or not. Remember he can't just walk out considering he's currently sat on $500,000 in that family. Should I move house I will keep every cent of that right? I'm sure I do but I just want to double check.

So if someone wants to give me a nice little twist - that doesn't involve death - I will try and spur the Goth family into life.

You do keep a certain amount of it if you move in with someone, move out the entire family and you keep all, just check the paper/computer and "Find Own Place" just gives you the base $20,000 to spend. I've decided against killing Don, but I am going to make him divorce Cassandra at some point, but not until they have a child together that he can mooch off of in his old age.

That brings up my next thing. When can I have say Don and Cassandra just.. break up/divorce? Do I need them to hate each other or is there a point, like with teenage going steady-ness that I can just have them break up?

I'm undecided what to do, but if I want a married pair to divorce I don't necessarily want them to have to go through an affair, or start insulting each other. So, any ideas, if no one knows, I'll just look around on the interweb.

That brings up my next thing. When can I have say Don and Cassandra just.. break up/divorce? Do I need them to hate each other or is there a point, like with teenage going steady-ness that I can just have them break up?

I'm undecided what to do, but if I want a married pair to divorce I don't necessarily want them to have to go through an affair, or start insulting each other. So, any ideas, if no one knows, I'll just look around on the interweb.

As far as I know they have to fall out of love, which means about 10 days of no interaction whatsoever IIRC. It happens when their 'current' total (as opposed to lifetime) relationship value falls below 50 I think.

PENSIONER

I made the Pleasantview Retirement Home that someone else mentioned. I moved in four old people:

snapshot14c20fb9d4c20fbup7.jpg

Ominpotent Avenger Pensioner

Oakley Annie Pensioner

OA (can't recall) Pension

Oa Ai Pensioner

The first three burnt to death in a large fire, and Oa Pensioner is looking after the house now. Daniel Pleasant will move in as soon as Diamond & Pearl (his twin daughter & son) are children rather than toddlers which leaves Kaylynn alone

GOTH

Mortimer died, leaving Mary-Sue Pleasant in charge of the Goth house. Mary-Sue adopted Bartholomew (Mortimer & Dina's child) back from Social Services.

snapshot6dae6a7354c2275yl9.jpg

There was also a fire in the house late at night, but then I influenced the fireman to Garden for me and now my garden is tidy.

snapshot6dae6a7394c227bxf6.jpg

Also, I used 'move_objects on' to move some stuff and put the firetruck in Mary-Sue's inventory. You don't see Mortimer drowning in the background...

firenn9.png

As far as I know they have to fall out of love, which means about 10 days of no interaction whatsoever IIRC. It happens when their 'current' total (as opposed to lifetime) relationship value falls below 50 I think.