Premiership 2007/08

Lineker

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant game. Arsenal proved their class and Chelsea made some silly mistakes. Could have gone either way, but Arsenal managed to pull through.

Liverpool, however, showed their class as well. Well, they're second rate class, anyway. They just didn't have the creativity to get through Man Utd.

Overall, a good day of football.

Wonderful game. Mostly for the utter shitness of Cashley Cunt, booed everytime he touched the ball. Only complaint is he wasn't fouled enough. John Terry being injured is funny, he is a dirty bastard and I hate the cunt. Chelsea were poor, they tried in the second-half but, like when we played Man Utd and Liverpool, they didn't deserve a thing from the game, and rightfully got nothing.

Did anyone who was a neutral for the Chelsea/Arsenal match actually find it entertaining at all? It may be it's been a long week for me, it may be the fact I just watched Liverpool/Man Utd right before it, but... I was bored shitless. Arsenal had some good looking attacks and their midfield pretty much kept Chelsea's out of the game, Adebayor looked menacing.

But the constant fouls and whinging from both sides just left me a little bit bored.

Am I the only one here who doesn't wish fiery death on another team in competition to mine?

Terry's a guy who singlehandedly holds the Chelsea defence, how will England cope withou...

Well looking at the Premiership there's only a few teams I actually wish fiery death on.

Indeed....

ADORE:

Tottenham

LIKE:

Reading

Aston Villa (my Birmingham club of choice, mainly due to the beards in general and Olof Mellberg in particular)

Portsmouth (brother went to Uni there)

INDIFFERENT:

Blackburn

Chelsea

Middlesbrough

Wigan

Derby

Fulham

Bolton

DISLIKE:

Everton (only cos a few of my mates love 'em though, otherwise I'd be indifferent)

Birmingham

Man Utd

Liverpool

Sunderland

Man City

HATE:

Arsenal

Newcastle

West Ham

Support:

Liverpool

Like:

Arsenal

Man City

Dislike:

Sunderland (just because everybody else seems to like them and I have no idea why)

Hate:

Everton (apart from basically all of their midfield, bar Phil Neville, I can happily hate the rest though)

Man United

Chelsea

Don't care about anybody else either way, really.