Premiership 2007/08

Lineker

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh oh oh.. Nigel Mediocre!

He stopped to sure goals late on, redeemed himself. Carson was fine, but Knight is shoddy. Bring in Davies already.

Ref was shit, Mendes deserved a booking easily. As did Johnson, lols - twat.

Muntari though, two lovely goals. Neither should have gone in, defence stood off of him too much, gave him too much time and space.

O'Neill made some dodgy decisions, taking Bouma - our best player on the field - off was really odd.

Edited by 'P.S.' Summers

2-0 up at Half Time - It's actually quite flattering to United. We've created enough chances to be 4 or 5 up, but only really started looking like they were gonna score after about 35mins. I couldn't even say that Derby defended that well up until that point, because they didn't need to.

Still, we'll probably add to the lead in the 2nd half now.

Didn't hear anything about his fitness - but even so - he was running around fine and his fitness levels looked good. I think I'm just pissed off that Knight stayed on the field despite his poor performance. Gardner and Knight should have gone off for Maloney and Davies, IMO atleast.

That penalty was ridiculous. There was no way he could've seen that as a definite penalty and if he was in doubt he should've given it as a free kick anyway. Disappointing really but we'll probably still win, he's shat all over my fantasy team though :shifty:

Crouch and Voronin up front, ugh. I wouldn't mind one + Babel or Kuyt, but with these two we've got no mobility whatsoever. Crouch continues to be MIA this season, it makes me laugh when all the pro-Crouch camp come out when he's not playing. This is why he's been left on the bench so much.

...Especially Craig Burley (At least I think it's him)

I know you should never "give up" in a game, but Benitez is more than likely looking ahead to the midweek game against Marseille, then (possibly) an even bigger game next Sunday against United.

Yes, he could have taken off Masc or Sissoko, but it isn't as if Babel is a shoddy replacement.