Premiership 2007/08

Lineker

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well considering the city has Manchester United and Manchester City, I think if you take into account all the glory hunters, then City will probably have a much smaller fan base in general.

Plus it's probably a decent enough crowd, but for some reason the majority of empty seats are in camera's view.

Yeah but to be fair, Pearce was a wank manager, and the players were subpar. They've gotten a bit lucky this season, but no more so than Man Utd or several other teams.

And so was Sven to most English people until he actually "proved" people wrong by making a good start. As far as Utd being "lucky" goes, I agree to some extent. They've been lucky to score the odd goal that they have in games, but in each of them they could have scored at least 3 or 4 times.

Yeah but to be fair, Pearce was a wank manager, and the players were subpar. They've gotten a bit lucky this season, but no more so than Man Utd or several other teams.

And so was Sven to most English people until he actually "proved" people wrong by making a good start. As far as Utd being "lucky" goes, I agree to some extent. They've been lucky to score the odd goal that they have in games, but in each of them they could have scored at least 3 or 4 times.

And so was Sven to most English people until he actually "proved" people wrong by making a good start.

He's proved nobody wrong except the idiots that take everything Andy Gray spouts as gospel, any club can make a good start just like any club can make a shit one.

That's why I put " " around proved lol. I'm still not 100% convinced by him myself. As far as Andy Gray goes...yes he chats shit, but he's still a legendary figure.

But he talks bollocks most of the time, I don't see why his status makes that OK.

I wouldn't say he's THAT bad. The one thing that does annoy me about AG isn't his talking at all...it's the constant pissing around with his computer when you're trying to watch a slick move develop on The Last Word. It's obvious Keys just wants to tell him to get the duck on with it half the time.