Premiership 2007/08

Lineker

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well apparently Sturridge has conned the referee into a penalty and Darius Vassell has mis-kicked a ball into the net. Not great, but we should still be safe so I'm not too fussed. If we go down because of it, I'll come back and have a different opinion.

Owen Hargreaves is the best player of all time. :P

Fucking get in. I doubt we deserved it on the balance of play, but fuck it... 3 points is 3 points.

Hargreaves was just unbelievably good today, as he was in midweek. I love him in that kind of right central/right midfield position, Carrick and Evra were superb as well... Pique had a good game too, considering he was coming into that type of match and playing against someone like Adebayor. I don't remember him missing a header all day. Van der Sar made up with the shocking communication on the goal (handball Arsene?) with a wonder save off Rio's effort.

Overall, life is good. A win at Blackburn next week and i'll almost start beliveing it's ours.... almost.

C'mon Wigan! <_<

It would appear Adebeyor could have been on the field himself and still wouldn't have been able to score more than once. Also was Pique better than against Roma, I thought he seemed okay in the Champions League but had a touch of a rapist for the most part, but he could have just been nervous in a big game.

I didn't watch. I've had enough of watching Arsenal play beautiful football, probably deserve to win but fail to, while conceding moments after scoring for a month.

Come on Chelsea. Beat Steve Bruce and his shit football team.

And Paul Jewell should never have got the Derby job, but at least he's managing a team of his calibre - about Scottish Division 2 level.

It would appear Adebeyor could have been on the field himself and still wouldn't have been able to score more than once. Also was Pique better than against Roma, I thought he seemed okay in the Champions League but had a touch of a rapist for the most part, but he could have just been nervous in a big game.

I didn't watch. I've had enough of watching Arsenal play beautiful football, probably deserve to win but fail to, while conceding moments after scoring for a month.

Come on Chelsea. Beat Steve Bruce and his shit football team.

And Paul Jewell should never have got the Derby job, but at least he's managing a team of his calibre - about Scottish Division 2 level.

He still looked a bit nervous, but definitely better than against Roma. He didn't miss anything at all in the air and in the second half he seemed much more assured than early on in the game with his passing, and control and such.

In all honesty, considering his experience and the type of game it was, we couldn't have asked for anything more out of him. Also, Anderson was brilliant when he came on, again. As much as I love Scholesy, on form alone, Anderson is the better player right now.

Edited by Whisper in the Wind

Andershow should definitely start against Chelsea.

Pique and Rio got bonuses in Fantasy Football, which I thought was harsh on Van Der Sar and Evra. Both were fantastic, especially Edwin since a couple of his teammates tried to score past him.

Edited by Lord Nibbler

Typical Fulham...lose at home to Sunderland and draw with Derby.....effectively relegating yourselves......and then go and record you first away win in 34 away games.

The only thing going for us is playing Birmingham at home, and Liverpool and Portsmouth before big games where they may rest some first team members.

I'd rather Fullham stay up than Bolton or Birmingham, so hopefully you'll leapfrog both of them. But not at the expense of Reading, of course. I wanted Fullham to go down at the start of the season but Bolton have a team of complete cunts and Birmingham are entertaining now they've got Zarate, but next season they'll be boring again when he goes to a decent team. Plus Mohamed al-Fayed > * for his comments about Prince Phillip. And Roy Hodgson gets points for his love for Scandinavia.