Lineker

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

You can stick Sol Campbell up your arse

You can stick Sol Campbell, stick Sol Campbell, stick Sol Campbell up your arse!

'Cos we got Ledley at the back!

'Cos we got Ledley, we got Ledley, we got Ledley at the back!

Or when you're at Watford:

Chim-chiminey chim-chiminey chim-chim-cheroo,

Who needs Sol Campbell when we've got Shittu!

And of course, the classic 'Juande give us a wave' chant, which always results in Ramos turning to Poyet for a translation, and then waving.

Oh, and to make this a constructive post: Utd will win the title. Bolton and Fulham to go down. :P

I don't go to many football matches, but I did like the simple 'Keown, Keown, whats the score?' from the Cambride vs Oxford Varsity match I went to a few weeks ago.

Nothing like Martin Keown getting abuse from a crowd of about 500 middle classed toffs.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...rem/7342574.stm

Ronaldo tops PFA nominations list

Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo leads the nominations for the Professional Footballers' Association players' player of the year.

The Portuguese international, 23, who has scored a phenomenal 37 goals this season, also won the award last term.

Arsenal pair Cesc Fabregas and Emmanuel Adebayor are also up for the prize, along with Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard and striker Fernando Torres.

The final nominee is Portsmouth's England goalkeeper David James.

Ronaldo, Fabregas and Torres are also in the running to be the PFA young player of the year - a title which Ronaldo also walked away with last season.

They are joined by Aston Villa duo Gabriel Agbonlahor and Ashley Young and Manchester City's England defender Micah Richards.

Ronaldo is being strongly tipped to be named Fifa world player of the year later on this year, after finishing behind AC Milan's Kaka and Barcelona's Lionel Messi last time around.

I'd be very surprised if Ronaldo didn't get both. Fabregas and Adebayor have had poor runs as of late which I think puts to bed the strongest candidates of the rest.

Thoughts?

You can stick Sol Campbell, stick Sol Campbell, stick Sol Campbell up your arse!

And of course, the classic 'Juande give us a wave' chant, which always results in Ramos turning to Poyet for a translation, and then waving.

Oh, and to make this a constructive post: Utd will win the title. Bolton and Fulham to go down. :P

Chim-chimeney chim-chimeney chim-chim cheroo,

We've got Tim Howard and he says fuck you!

Chim-chimeney chim-chimeney chim-chim cheroo,

We've got Tim Howard and he says fuck you!

Genius

Gareth Barry and Gabby Agbonlahor are vying for possession of the most points scored in my Fantasy Football team.

Did I not just say? Did I not?

Gabby :wub: 5-0

Edited by stokeriño