LexChaney

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian "Who are Romeo and Juliet?"

"Romeo from So Solid Crew?"

"I didn't pay much attention at school!"

No fucking shit! Is there any chance he can be chemically castrated? save him from passing on his ignorance to te next generation.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with Liam - why is everyone seeing through Charley tinted glasses? She's sooooooo annoying, and an actual nasty piece of work.

Also, the fat Welsh lass who I can't understand is a scumbag. Chanelle is whingy but ok, the twins are only JUST starting to start acting differently.

Ziggy and Liam are clearly the greatest - Liam for his insight and standing up against Charley, Ziggy for seemingly being a decent bloke who's found himself caught in an uncomfortable situation - he just needs a little more backbone and he'll be fine.

I agree with Liam - why is everyone seeing through Charley tinted glasses? She's sooooooo annoying, and an actual nasty piece of work.

Also, the fat Welsh lass who I can't understand is a scumbag. Chanelle is whingy but ok, the twins are only JUST starting to start acting differently.

Ziggy and Liam are clearly the greatest - Liam for his insight and standing up against Charley, Ziggy for seemingly being a decent bloke who's found himself caught in an uncomfortable situation - he just needs a little more backbone and he'll be fine.

To be honest I want Charley to stay in because she entertains me, and I love how she manages to escape nomination every week by like one vote. :shifty: That said, some people in the house need to realise that on the Monday they NOMINATE people for EVICTION and they don't nominate people for NOMINATION. People aren't "up for nomination", they're up for eviction. ARRGH.

My favourite is probably Bryan/Brian. Liam's alright too, but not outlandish enough to entertain me much, really. I did like Ziggy a lot but now him and Chanelle are starting to piss me off. I know Laura will be evicted by a landslide tomorrow night, but I hope Chanelle goes because I don't like her and it'll allow Ziggy some MAN TIME.

Liam clearly has to win. Cannot stand Charley and Brian. I don't think Charley even realises herself how much of a bloody annoyance she is. And Brian is just a moron. An actual moron. His intelligence (or lack of it) is an insult to the human race, and (apologies for my un-PC-ness here), but his Frank Bruno-with-a-spastic-twist laugh is possibly the most annoying thing I've heard on TV for a long time.

Brian's entertaining. Charley is entertaining. I'd sooner see them win than Liam. The only housemate I find really annoying is Laura. And Gerry. And Chanelle. But yeah, not Brian or Charley. Apart from when she says "up for nomination", BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING STUPID.

The longer she stays in, the longer she believes her own hype.

I get entertainment from watching the people in the house I "like" as opposed to those I dislike causing "entertaining" arguments. However Big Brother not allowing Charley to enjoy the Sin party was excellence.