Big Brother UK

LexChaney

Let's face it, even though it was such a minuscule incident, it was a stupid thing to say. I'm just surprised she didn't even realise she was going to get booted out when they called her in at 3am. I'd have been expecting it. In the house they were all talking as if BB might not have heard it. What.... the.... fuck, are they stupid? They have microphones attached to themselves.

And Charley is so stupid. Seems like Emily is to be added to the list of words black people can't say. I mean, eminy? Jeez.

Edited by Thomas

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lesley's walked. I hate Seany. Gerry looks like Eddie Guerrero to me.

That is all.

That's what I was gonna say to my brother when we were watching, before I realised he doesn't watch wrestling and would have no idea who that is. A bit soon for me to form a proper opinion on either to be honest, but they both seem a little... weird on first impressions.