Rock Band

Fanku Kaibutsu

Double Strum Fix

Also if you look at the picture you can see that there are posts both on the white strum bar and on each side of the strum bar that people have put little rubber bands on to help keep the strum bar centered and stay on the connectors which causes the double strum. Quick Easy fix and won't force you to send in for a replacement guitar unless your whammy bar or other problems occur.

I personally would just tighten the screws for the connectors and add a couple small rubber bands and it should be fine, but mine is getting replaced as I sent mine in before I knew about such fixes...

So, I played Rock Band for the first time yesterday at my buddies place...I suck at these kind of games, so I can only play on Easy...but I still had a blast. I did the vocal and gutair training, and did a bunch of songs with the bass (100% on one of them...made me happy, even though it was on easy). And then they decided to give me the microphone, and that sucked. I did one song (Mississippi Queen or something), and got 71%. It sucks when you don't know the song before hand....but I did better than the other guy who got 31% on Creep.

But yes, that is my first experience with Rock Band, good fun. Going back tonight to play and hopefully suck less.

Yeah, that was awesome. My favorite bit was him doing Sabotage as Edith Bunker, because I too completely fuck around with the spoken-word songs/bits by doing them with bizarre voices and/or deliveries as well.

Anyone wanna have a drum duel at some point? I've been practicing and I've gotten quite good. I can get half-way through Expert and the only song I can't beat on Hard is "Run To The Hills" but I'm convinced thats because it was never meant to be beaten.

Anyone wanna have a drum duel at some point? I've been practicing and I've gotten quite good. I can get half-way through Expert and the only song I can't beat on Hard is "Run To The Hills" but I'm convinced thats because it was never meant to be beaten.

Thats exactly where I am at in terms of skill! What you playing on PS3 or XBox360? I'm on PS3.

I got it today, a friend of a friend ordered two copies and sold one to my friend (who really bought it for me), we played some 4 player for a while, then I spent the last while doing solo to get some of the better songs.

What makes me happy is that they have my hair in this game (which for the last 3 years has been helf black and half blonde, which lately became a faux hawk which is in the game, althought as of last week the blonde side is now really dark blue)

I've now realized the downfall of owning Rock Band. My roomate, who is all moppy because his girlfriend is studying in another country for a year decided to play the drums at 11am while me and my other roomates are sleeping. And this is gonna turn out like Guitar Hero, but worse since he loves the drums, everytime I go to play he's gonna want to play and he's going to invite friends over to play it all the time like he does with guitar hero, I'm tempted to move it into my room and take my TV out of the living room too....