Rock Band

Fanku Kaibutsu

Worst. Idea. Ever.

There are "country" acts out there who cross genre-barriers, and those are the artists who should have been used. At the very least, give us classics like Friends in Low Places and Achy Breaky Heart. I mean, for fuck's sake.

No surprise here.

12/9 DLC

No Doubt-The Singles 1992-2003

1."Just a Girl"

2."It’s My Life"

3."Hey Baby"

4."Bathwater”

5."Sunday Morning"

6."Hella Good"

7."Underneath It All"

8."Excuse Me Mr.”

9."Running"

10."Spiderwebs”

11."Simple Kind of Life”

12.“Don’t Speak”

13.“Ex-Girlfriend”

160msp/$2 for individual songs. 1600msp/$20 for the pack

It was Come on Eileen by the way, I couldn't remember the title for the life of me. But I don't actually think it was No Doubt that did it. It should still go on the game <_<

I'm not a big fan of these entire album DLC packs, I guess it's not so bad with a best of, and I may pick up three or four when I next get some points.

Well my pedal doesn't register hits anymore, its only been a week, where should I head to get it replaced?

Got it at a gamestop, but I threw out the sleeve that came on the box, which has the barcode, and all the cardboard inside, got a recipt though.

Or do I go through Harmonix?

You go through EA.

http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/php/e...er/rockband.php

And I remember reading that you don't even have to send back the pedal like you do for the drum set as they'll just send one out.

I find it weird reading on Scorehero all these broken drumsets and cracked pedals and I've had my set since January and nothing is broken. Strange. You guys must smack the pads and stomp the shit out of these pedals, huh? :shifty: