Rock Band

Fanku Kaibutsu

I'm up to play with anyone who wants to. I've got RB2 with all RB1 songs and lots of DLC. PSN username is mattjonesuta. I can play expert on drums on almost every song, expert on guitar on 75% of the songs, expert on bass on 85% of the songs. Can't do vocals because I don't have a mic. If you add me, just write your EWB username also.

DLC for 12/2

Children of Bodom - Are You Dead Yet

Finley - Tutto E' Possibile

Platero y Tu - Hay Poco Rock N Roll

Squeeze - Tempted

Tokio Hotel - Ready, Set, Go

The All-American Rejects - Real World

All above tracks are $.99 (80 Microsoft Points) for a one month limited time window.

Miranda Cosgrove - Headphones On

This track is totally free!

Naked Brothers Band - Body I Occupy

Naked Brothers Band - I Don't Want to Go to School

Both Naked Brothers Band tracks are permanently $.99 (80 Microsoft Points)

I'll have to Youtube the free track and see if it's any good.

Other than that though, I'm only going to grab Bodom. I'm totally stoked though, that they're going to be in Rock Band, and Are You Dead Yet is a pretty good choice... catchy enough for singers.

The rumor is that 12/9 is the No Doubt pack... on their message board, they announced it coming out that week and called it The Singles Collection. Said there's 13 tracks, but they've released 14 singles... so I'm interested to see which one gets omitted.

EDIT: the free song is a teeny bopper track. The girl who played Summer in School of Rock... she's cute and everything, but that's just really not my thing. So, even at a cost of nothing, I'll be skipping that. It's not bad though, if you enjoy that type of music.

Edited by Gabriel

Pretty stoked about the No Doubt track pack, should be a blast to play through once it's out.

Also, for when and if I play with the NCA, are there any certain DLC songs I need to get? I have a lot, but I may not have some of the ones you guys have. Just let me know what the standard repertoire is and I'll get them sometime.

The rumor is that 12/9 is the No Doubt pack... on their message board, they announced it coming out that week and called it The Singles Collection. Said there's 13 tracks, but they've released 14 singles... so I'm interested to see which one gets omitted.

Probably "It's My Life" since it's a cover.

I love Spoonman.

It's an awesome song, and continues the trend of being a relatively simple song with an absurdly difficult solo.

Jesus Christ Pose being the exception, of course. I finally beat it on guitar but only three stars >_> Learning the timing for alt strumming is my major weakness, and thats pretty much the only difficult thing in the song.