Rock Band

Fanku Kaibutsu

Definatley picking up the DK pack as that is some good shit and probably the two Lacuna Coil songs.

And also, Energizer's running a promotion where you buy like there advanced lithium (i think) batteries, you get a free DLC song out of it.

The DK songs they chose are great! I only play RB2 for the drums. I'll sing if I'm drunk and we're partying at the house, but I can't play the guitars past medium. Drums, though, I can beat most the songs on hard and expert. The thing that gets me though is the bass pedal. I drum in real life so it's annoying when you only hit the bass every so often when it SHOULD be much more.

If I had to hit it more, I'd kill myself. I just got a real kit and am learning (slowly, drums are in theg arage and it's fackin' cold in there), and I'm definitely not struggling as much as I thought I would to start with, but christ is it difficult keeping everything in time for more than ten seconds. I was surprised at how much 'softer' real bass pedals are after only using Rock Band's spring loaded set up.

For those interested in what is downloaded the most on Rock Band, apparently there is a popularity section on the NEw Xbox Experience that lists this according to someone on Scorehero:

1: Still Alive

2: Promised Land

3: All the Small Things

4: Move Along

5: Dirty Little Secret

6: Buddy Holly

7: Metallica Pack (The Whole Thing)

8: The Kill

9: Juke Box Hero

10: Fortunate Son

11: Interstate Love Song

12: My Sharone

13: Crushcrushcrush

14: Gimme Three Steps

15: Charlene (I'm Right Behind You)

16: Wonderwall

17: Snow (Hey Oh)

18: BYOB

19: Toxicity

20: More Than a Feeling

21: Attack

22: Joker & the Theif

23: Roxanne

24: Sex Type Thing

25: This Ain't a Scene, It's An Arms Race

26: Afterlife

27: Hard to Handle

28: Number of the Beast

29: Disturbed Pack (The Whole Thing)

30: Oasis Pack (The Whole Thing)

Yawn.

Oh, wait, Kaney. Fine, Jesus Christ Pose. PossiblyMr. Brightside.

I've hidden a copy at work so's I can definitely get it Monday. Unprofessional as it may be, I'm rebelling due to the fact we got 4 fucking copies delivered, and not made any mention of it on the shop floor at all.