SmackDown vs. Raw 2008

Riceman 4K

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I traded myself to Smackdown in frustration over fighting Johnny Nitro and Chris Masters over and over again then won the title on SD! eventually got traded back over... first match back? Tag team match against Edge and... MASTERS.... my tag team partner? Nitro... seriously... game testers could of at least pointed out the fact that the 24/7 mode matches get very repetitve!

I just got a call from John Cena where he reads out the scripted message, and then asks the sound techie if he should resay it because he fucked up a line. ...and you think this game had testers? >_>

Guest tiarnantman

Personally, I'm missing the impossible tag matches. In the last few games, it was near enough impossible to get the pin at times, but this time, it's just easy. Even when I stick it on Legend difficulty I find them easier than tag matches were in '06 and '07 on Normal.

I haven't done much on 24/7 at all thus far, GM Mode seems more playable than last year, but the voices really are holding back the superstar mode. I still think that had they not added them in, we'd still have the awesome SYM/HCTP story modes to play.

35 pages wow.. can't be bothered going through it all, can someone tell me how to complete the training sessions ie the dashing one do u just ring around the ring for a minute or is there a certain number of attack u have to complete?

thanks guys

35 pages wow.. can't be bothered going through it all, can someone tell me how to complete the training sessions ie the dashing one do u just ring around the ring for a minute or is there a certain number of attack u have to complete?

thanks guys

BURNING BARBED WIRE HELL YEAH!

How come no ones mentioned this? Or at least I haven't seen anyone mention this. In ECW Extreme Rules match get full momentum with a barbed wire baseball bat and press try and it burns. It really took me surprise since I hadn't seen it anywhere, it looks quite cool.

I request a transcript of said line.

It's something along the lines of

"You can bet that he won't be turning up solo! *pause* Isn't going to turn up solo...should I try to get it perfect?"

Guest wwebone

Well, so far, I've unlocked the arenas, characters, and attires, and attained 100% in season with my CAW and maxed out his stats. Whew! However, I still have more to do. I would like to win GM of the Year and finish the rest of the Hall of Fame challenges. Apparently, you don't have to complete them to unlock everything, which I found very weird.