Official NFL 2007 Thread

ACCBiggz

Fine, Ryan should be fired. And Billick, for this season's shit-fest.

No no no. You all said "Madden is just a game." I was right and all of you were wrong. Admit it. I used the same formula that they used tonight to beat the patriots when I play against them online. I run McGahee right at them...play the receivers tight, and always send at least five guys after brady every play.

Uh, they lost so what's with the chest puffing? The Jets, Giants, Steelers or Dolphins COULD beat New England. No one has actually beaten them this year. Aren't you supposed to brag about a prediction when it's, you know, correct? Just checking if they changed the rules of trash talking to include moral victories :shifty:

Billick didn't call the time out. The DC did.

I never said the Ravens would beat them, I'm the one that said they had the best chance to because New England hadn't played a defense of that caliber all year. Not to mention the ravens D was completley healthy for this game.

Don't be so stupid. (Pepsi)

Suck it, crybaby.

No, seriously, try to get some sense into that otherwise-empty skull of yours. Just like I'd agree if the commentators had said all of the Ravens' penalties were questionable, you agree when they say that they were all obvious. And crybabies, right now, would be whining about New England and the referees screwing Baltimore; I just want Ryan and Billick/just Billick canned.

It's been a long time coming for Billick possibly getting the can and losing what was considered this team's Super Bowl is what probably puts them over the edge. This defense has two or three years left max if they can get some decent guys in there and Billick obviously wasn't working the past few years, why not inject the team with a new coach and give it a shot?

As for the Patriots, they have the most physical secondary in the league in terms of roughing up the receivers, no?

It's been a long time coming for Billick possibly getting the can and losing what was considered this team's Super Bowl is what probably puts them over the edge. This defense has two or three years left max if they can get some decent guys in there and Billick obviously wasn't working the past few years, why not inject the team with a new coach and give it a shot?
Edited by De

You know, I really wish the NFL was more like the college game in that players just do some completely random and inexplicable stuff. A case in point is the video I posted earlier of a bunch of Longhorns cranking dat soulja boi - you could imagine it happening, but in a world when celebrations are penalised, I'll never get to live out my dream of seeing Devin Hester do a moonwalk. It is a sad state of affairs.

Guest J-Money808

I predict it now! Miami will beat the Patriots. I know they've been playing like shit but the Dolphins are the only team I see to beat them. They WANT to stop Brady and the Patriots from going undefeated seeing as the Dolphins were the only team to do it. Sucks though, 2 top running backs and their starting QB out for the season. I say they better draft a QB with the first draft pick in the 08 draft. COLT BRENNAN 2 MIAMI!!!!

I predict it now! Miami will beat the Patriots. I know they've been playing like shit but the Dolphins are the only team I see to beat them. They WANT to stop Brady and the Patriots from going undefeated seeing as the Dolphins were the only team to do it. Sucks though, 2 top running backs and their starting QB out for the season. I say they better draft a QB with the first draft pick in the 08 draft. COLT BRENNAN 2 MIAMI!!!!

Well the Pats haven't been lighting up the score board against tough defenses in the last 2 weeks. Pittsburgh, they've got a tough defense too, which can be just as good as Philly's, if not better. Difference is Steelers have the best offense of those teams.

Of course when the Steelers lose they do it in embarassing fashion, so I'm sort of expecting that. Of course if its shitty conditions and the Pats can't throw the ball, its going to be really difficult to beat Pittsburgh.