Official NFL 2007 Thread

ACCBiggz

Thats the worst timeout ever called, right up there with Chris Webber's phantom timeout. Game would have been over, but Baltimore fucked themselves.

Another week of the Pats surviving, one more week before they can stop worrying about losing a game

No one's beating New England in the regular season. The Ravens had them beat at least four or five times but kept coming up a yard or two short, or committed a moronic penalty to extend the drive. That doesn't even mention Reed's INT that he then fumbled on the run back, Watson dropping a gimme TD in the 1st Qtr, Brady playing "poorly" and yet they still won a game in adverse conditions on the road.

No one's beating New England in the regular season. The Ravens had them beat at least four or five times but kept coming up a yard or two short, or committed a moronic penalty to extend the drive. That doesn't even mention Reed's INT that he then fumbled on the run back, Watson dropping a gimme TD in the 1st Qtr, Brady playing "poorly" and yet they still won a game in adverse conditions on the road.

WAS I NOT THE ONE WHO SAID "BALTIMORE COULD BEAT NEW ENGLAND?!?

Bow down motherfuckers. I told you all they had the best secondary in the league. Between their two safeties and their two corners they have combined for 80 interceptions. They did exactly what I thought they would do. That was Baltimore's game to lose and New England got some fucking lucky calls from the refs.

Bow down motherfuckers. I told you all they had the best secondary in the league. Between their two safeties and their two corners they have combined for 80 interceptions. They did exactly what I thought they would do. That was Baltimore's game to lose and New England got some fucking lucky calls from the refs.

Edited by Pepsi

That was one of the better games I've seen this year, and I do feel for Ravens fans, they gave it their all, and were two yards from the win, but in the end the Pats managed to survive. The last five minutes or so was the most tense I've been in years. I dunno about calling for Billick's firing though, its not like he did that shit on purpose, he didn't like the look and called for timeout, that's a coach's job. If it was a long touchdown, people would have asked why he didn't call a timeout.

Of course you would have, you aren't a Ravens fan. Don't be so stupid. (Pepsi)

No. Billick called a timeout because he didn't trust his defense's capacity to do the job - this is the same defense that kept Brady to one touchdown for most of the game, picked him off once and bottled up Laurence Maroney. Billick fucked up. I've been of the opinion he should, at the very least, be on the hot seat for weeks now, but this is the event that, God willing, will make people take notice of the god-awful job he's done this year. Even giving Todd Heap that touchdown leaves us at 5-7 - a team that was the AFC's #2 seed last year is now five and seven. He fucked up.

Edited by De

No no no. You all said "Madden is just a game." I was right and all of you were wrong. Admit it. I used the same formula that they used tonight to beat the patriots when I play against them online. I run McGahee right at them...play the receivers tight, and always send at least five guys after brady every play.