Official NFL 2007 Thread

ACCBiggz

I thought Gorilla was being sarcastic in the first place with the "Crushing" comment.

Credit to the Eagles for playing a tough game. I was half asleep for much of the game but woke up to find myself surprised at the scores.

Still, the Lions got all the help they needed today with Arizona, Philly, and Washington losing. Had either of those team's won, we'd have lost our spot as the number two wild card team. So while I don't hate Philly, I was definitely wanting to see them trounced by the Pats, if only to keep me from sweating.

Edited by VerbalPuke

So much for that 24 point spread, unless the Pats turn it on in the second half.

If Philly somehow wins, it would be the worst team choice to defeat the Pats.

Could have been the Colts, or the Bills, but no, we might be stuck with AJ Feely and the terrible Eagles.

So much for that 24 point spread, unless the Pats turn it on in the second half.

If Philly somehow wins, it would be the worst team choice to defeat the Pats.

Could have been the Colts, or the Bills, but no, we might be stuck with AJ Feely and the terrible Eagles.

You do know that they play both the Jets and the Dolphins, right?

Yeah, but the Snitches don't stand a chance. Belichick's going to be gunning for the biggest massacre in NFL history. This week's goal was to stay healthy for that game.

"We here at the NFL league offices have just received notice of a couple of trades involving the New York Jets. To Indianapolis, Chad Pennington. To New York, Peyton Manning, Marvin Harrison, Joseph Addai, Bob Sanders, Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clark...I feel like we're forgetting someone. Oh yeah, Dwight Freeney too. What do you mean foul play against New England? I see nothing wrong with this trade."

You forgot Devin Hester, De. Just imagine Belichick's reaction with running a kick return back for a TD against the Pats. (Y)

Anyone here actually care about the Steelers-Dolphins game tonight?

Yes, my fantasy game rests on it >_>. Roethlisberger, Ward & Steelers DST combine for 8 more fantasy points than Willie Parker and I will be a happy, 10-2 coach.

SEAN TAYLOR "FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE"

Redskins safety Sean Taylor has been shot in Florida, a source with knowledge of the situation tells us. He is in critical condition at a Miami-area hospital and, per the source, is "fighting for his life".

Taylor spent Sunday night in his Florida home with his girlfriend and infant daughter. A robbery occurred, and Taylor was shot in the leg by one of the invaders.

The bullet severed his femoral artery. He currently is in surgery.

Taylor, the fifth overall pick in the 2005 draft, was in Florida to get a second opinion on an injured knee.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Taylor, his family, and the Redskins organization, and we hope that Taylor will make a full recovery.

Various reports on Sean Taylor are saying he's out of surgury and still unconscious. They say he's lost a lot of blood and doctors are fearing brain damage.

Of course other reports say the family won't disclose any information, so I'm not sure what to believe

Hopefully he recovers, he's a great young player. I heard that he's in a coma right now, but nothing else really. Does anyone know how many times he was shot?